The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Your User Name History

:D

Guest Gumballthechewy

Hasn't been three years but I've used this username for everything since I was 9. That's gotta count right?

That's like my gumball username, any website you go to that has a member named Gumballthechewy there's a 99% chance it's me. It's also my Xbox gamer tag (or whatever the hell it's called) and any video game I play that I can name the character their name is gumball. :P

That's like my gumball username, any website you go to that has a member named Gumballthechewy there's a 99% chance it's me. It's also my Xbox gamer tag (or whatever the hell it's called) and any video game I play that I can name the character their name is gumball. :P

I've used it for everything email, NHL.com, WoW, LoL, NBA 2005-NBA 2k13, here, everywhere

This is the username hierarchy.

Users with Original Names After Years of Posting > Users with clever names they change once or twice a year > Short-time users with like Canucks8thecup, etc > Users that change their usernames to that of fruit > users that change their names to names from My Little Pony and act like they lost a bet and are upset that they HAD to do it even though they jumped the gun and changed it before the end of the series and are obviously bronies that are just now openly bronied > People that change their name to that of a Hockey player.

My first name was Datsyukian one..... :picard: what was I thinking?
Guest Gumballthechewy

I've used it for everything email, NHL.com, WoW, LoL, NBA 2005-NBA 2k13, here, everywhere

Ha ha! Yeah me too! Next time you see a Gumballthechewy chances are it's probably me. :P

Archived