The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Confirmed: Horvat will stay with Canucks

hockeyville88

Somebody has to get moved or sent down pretty soon then. You can't have a rookie sitting in the box.

Can Bo go to Utica now? Burning a year of his ELC

No, just because he plays in more than 9 games and burns a year of his ELC doesn't give him AHL eligibility. If the team finds later he isn't ready and wants to send him down, it still has to be Junior.

Nice little setup on the announcement though, and of course the Sedins are the first two over to shake his hand.

Interesting to see Bonino beside him at the end putting on knee braces though. On both knees, so not sure if it's just extra support from previous injuries as that doesn't seem like a precautionary thing for a current knock.

Someone on HF pointed it out so I can't take credit for this observation, but Bones is strapping on some knee brace @ 36 seconds into the video...Can't be a good sign

True not a good sign. I got one of those www.ossur.com knee braces as well & that was needed for a torn ACL. ($1500 knee brace)

BUT any serious knee injury would be 6+ months off atleast.

Has he ever had that?

Great job for Bo on making the team. Very deserving. I think now that hes on the team, Im not sure hes going to be scratched anytime soon. The guy has an indispensible trait of being amazing on the faceoff circle and being defensively sound. Im not sure thats the type of player thats going to be watching from the press box regardless if the pts are there or not

Someone on HF pointed it out so I can't take credit for this observation, but Bones is strapping on some knee brace @ 36 seconds into the video...Can't be a good sign

He put on two. It's not abnormal for athletes to wear knee braces regularly, given that the human body and more specifically the knee is not built to withstand the level of stress that athletes' bodies will endure.

He put on two. It's not abnormal for athletes to wear knee braces regularly, given that the human body and more specifically the knee is not built to withstand the level of stress that athletes' bodies will endure.

I'm no expert, but I'd imagine being bow legged adds to that stress

Sounded like Tanev's voice and looked like it was Edler giving him the handshake at the 56s mark.

Good on Bo to make it to the show. Well deserved.

Anyone notice the "C-Orca" logo is not on the floor?

They covered it up with a mat, like they do sometimes when media comes in for interviews. Less of a hassle to walk around the logo when all they're really doing is just getting ready for the morning skate.

Pretty sure they take off the mat once it's closer to going on ice for warmups on game nights. Or just game day in general.

He's got skinny legs. The amount of stress as others mentioned puts a toll on your legs when they're that skinny. Besides, Bonino has no history of any knee problems whatsoever.

They covered it up with a mat, like they do sometimes when media comes in for interviews. Less of a hassle to walk around the logo when all they're really doing is just getting ready for the morning skate.

Pretty sure they take off the mat once it's closer to going on ice for warmups on game nights. Or just game day in general.

He's got skinny legs. The amount of stress as others mentioned puts a toll on your legs when they're that skinny. Besides, Bonino has no history of any knee problems whatsoever.

Thanks for the tidbit of intel, Apple. I was afraid that there was going to be a migration away from the current logo to something different. First time I noticed the logo being covered up.

Archived