The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game? - The game is on?

MikeyBoy44

when shall nightfall be after this roubd?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My pretiction of the people so far!

1. CA - Mafia
2. Aladeen-TP
3. Intoewsables-TP?
4. g_bassi13- TP
5. King Heffy- ? Mafia?
6. Virtanen87- TP
7. mau5trap- Sk/Mafia?
8. Beluga Whale TP?
9. Rick Grimes- Mafia?
10. Dral Suspicious.
11. Zfetch- TP
12. Otherwise- TP
13. BurrDaMan- Mafia?
14. OTTS- TP.
15. Time Lord- TP?
16. OneOneTwo- Mafia.
17. Vic- Mafia?
18.PPCL- Unknown
19.Peaches- TP.
20. GFY- Unknown
21. IlDuce- Mafia
22. Malkin Cookies- TP?
23. Apples- TP?
24. Ss- Mafia?

There is my GOAT guessing.

If i get killed tonight, look over this list and apply the Zfetch predictive theory to your future votes.

BDM, VIC, VIRT and SS are all good targets for the SK/Vig tonight

I don't like the 112 vote - seems convenient that Peaches might not be the real sheriff, also too convenient that despite getting a PM he didn't do an investigation in the 1st round. And Vets should know better then giving investigation results early in the round.

Virt "obviously' joking about the med kit? He's done NOTHING to help the TP except now to lie to us.

BDM, VIC, VIRT and SS are all good targets for the SK/Vig tonight

I don't like the 112 vote - seems convenient that Peaches might not be the real sheriff, also too convenient that despite getting a PM he didn't do an investigation in the 1st round. And Vets should know better then giving investigation results early in the round.

Virt "obviously' joking about the med kit? He's done NOTHING to help the TP except now to lie to us.

Strongly agree with all of this, although I think SS would be at the top of the list for me, personally.

Peaches' claim seems REALLY fishy to me, and if there's another sheriff out there who hopefully has a spokesperson, they should reach out to us before nightfall.

Also, Virt joking/lying about the med kit is a bit concerning since no one else has claimed it yet. Do we know for sure that there's even a med kit in this game?

Strongly agree with all of this, although I think SS would be at the top of the list for me, personally.

Peaches' claim seems REALLY fishy to me, and if there's another sheriff out there who hopefully has a spokesperson, they should reach out to us before nightfall.

Also, Virt joking/lying about the med kit is a bit concerning since no one else has claimed it yet. Do we know for sure that there's even a med kit in this game?

Yes yes please take me out SK or Vig. I'm so obviously mafia.

If I go down tonight, please kill everyone who voted for me. I'm TP, Peaches plz investigate me.

Unvote; Vote 112

Idiot list: (To be updated!)

SS.

BDM.(Bitterer than bleach)

Dral is right, TP are going to lose.

So why did Aladeen, a TP tell us to lynch you? What say you?

Peach's sheriff claim smells fishy to me honestly. Imo it's unnessary to reveal at this point considering the tp aren't in trouble. Wouldn't be surprised if 112 turns up tp.

Still don't like Stamkos as he's ignored everyone's suspicions on him and he's done the same thing before as mafia when called out.

Lol wrote this before reading Stamkos' latest comments. Still don't like him though.

Archived