The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game? - The game is on?

MikeyBoy44

when shall nightfall be after this roubd?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Last Words.

Don't have any grand statement to make, because it's complacency by others that got me voted out, rather than an active campaign that did me in. Wouldn't just look at the people who voted me, but also the people who through my name into the discussion without even voting.

I stand by what I said about Deadmau5. And Malkin Cookies' entire posting shtick as well. It went beyond basic rustiness.

Except I didn't vote for bassi and I haven't been overly active, mafia or not, for the past half dozen or so games.

Aladeen, the Aladeen have chosen to aladeen aladeen this aladeen. Now is aladeen for aladeen last aladeen.

Later in the night the vigilante was reported to have slain and possibly raped the body Otis.

The serial killers night got interesting when the people caught a glimpse of him wearing Ilduce's skin as a Halloween costume while dancing to "Let it Go"

The mafia have come together once again and have put an end to PPCLI's evil code.

Lynch: Aladeen (tp)

Vig: Ourtimetoshine (tp)

Sk: Ilduce39 (mafia)

Mafia: PPCLI (unknown)

Last words: Vig you should have listened to me

Hang zfetch this round, and follow my list.

Also i think 112 is very much playing the same way as ilduce so kill her.

Watch those who voted for me it was obvious i was tp, but also those who defended me should be scrutinized including but not limited to intoews and BDM

But Hang zfetch either way

Last words: Vig you should have listened to me

Hang zfetch this round, and follow my list.

Also i think 112 is very much playing the same way as ilduce so kill her.

Watch those who voted for me it was obvious i was tp, but also those who defended me should be scrutinized including but not limited to intoews and BDM

But Hang zfetch either way

Obvious your were TP? By having a defense team of gifs?

My vote for now is between Heffy, Grimes and 112. Let's see what arises.

Archived