The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2015 NHL draft prospect - Rasmus Andersson

on the cycle

Calgary drafts Kylington and Andersson who will take a long time to develop, but they'll go through as many years of junior and AHL as possible before they get a chance to break that studded defence lineup.

The rich get richer.

Honestly, Calgary just keeps looking better and better. While nobody ever knows how prospects will develop, they are also not in any rush to develop Kylington and Andersson either. Both are defensemen who have been highly touted, but the Flames are also setup to not get them into the lineup for another 3 years, tops. And also, once they are ready to step in, they will learn alongside Giordano, Hamilton, Brodie, Wideman, and Russell.

Great prospects to have in the system and absolutely, great defenseman to learn from, and zero rush to get them in. Good on the Flames.

Honestly, Calgary just keeps looking better and better. While nobody ever knows how prospects will develop, they are also not in any rush to develop Kylington and Andersson either. Both are defensemen who have been highly touted, but the Flames are also setup to not get them into the lineup for another 3 years, tops. And also, once they are ready to step in, they will learn alongside Giordano, Hamilton, Brodie, Wideman, and Russell.

Great prospects to have in the system and absolutely, great defenseman to learn from, and zero rush to get them in. Good on the Flames.

Did you not hear? <_<

We're signing Gio and Russell next year?

Rasmus Andersson :(

Not only did he get drafted by our rival , Calgary, but I just realized he got drafted with our pick.

I initially liked Baer for a 2nd rounder, but I much would have preferred it to be our 1st rounder instead, since Andersson got selected there.

Andersson will be an elite TWD in the league. He has got the stength, offense, and defensive ability to get it done. Quote me on this.

Annndeerrsssoooonnn, come home!!

Archived