The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Call Up] Ronalds Kenins to join Canucks

TheRussianRocket.

Its to late to send down kenins. We already are to many points. Keep him up for playoffsI

I have no idea what the sentence is supposed to mean, but the fact is, when everyone comes back off injury, we will have too many players on the roster.

If Benning doesn't trade a roster player or two for picks and/or prospects, someone will have to be sent down.

k, so did he get sent down and then recalled back up? i'm so confused. please tell me he's not in Utica.

He didn't even get physically sent down. It's just a move that is made on paper for the league to allow them to go down to Utica in case the Comets are still playing and we are not. Its a loophole sorta thing.

He didn't even get physically sent down. It's just a move that is made on paper for the league to allow them to go down to Utica in case the Comets are still playing and we are not. Its a loophole sorta thing.

Ahhh, perfect. Thanks for clearing that up.

stupid move.... literally so many better choices.

You are clearly an amazing judge of talent. Perhaps you should have started a 'Kenins, do we really need him?" thread.

Yes! Where is Clutch when we need him...

I think Nicklas Bo Hunter's post can be that guy...he may not be the hero we need, but he is the hero we deserve.

Every time someone is called up someone should post "stupid move... literally so many better choices"

Archived