The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Call Up] Ronalds Kenins to join Canucks

TheRussianRocket.

Kassian had his chance that kid should have figured it out by now really

he has the skill you can see it but I dont think he has the brains to assist him yet. Why is he not down in the minors is beyond me... He should not be here thats for sure...he will start playing when the canucks are out of it or lets say dont make it.. which I hope they all find a second gear but I am on the fence...lol

If he was sent down to the minors he would be subject to waivers and immediately plucked by some team. We would therefore lose a valuable trading chip for nothing.

Hope that answers your query. Cheers.

Kassian had his chance that kid should have figured it out by now really

he has the skill you can see it but I dont think he has the brains to assist him yet. Why is he not down in the minors is beyond me... He should not be here thats for sure...he will start playing when the canucks are out of it or lets say dont make it.. which I hope they all find a second gear but I am on the fence...lol

If he was sent down to the minors he would be subject to waivers and immediately plucked by some team. We would therefore lose a valuable trading chip for nothing.

Hope that answers your query. Cheers.

Scored some tickets to the Buf game eh? How much did they pay you to take them? :P

i got them for free as a christmas present, no clue how much my bro in law got paid to take them.

Horvat and Kenins are a great pair. I hope they stick together for the rest of the season.

I haven't really been paying attention to his backcheck/general defence, has anyone else? seems good on the boards and forecheck

I watched him closely during the Olympics.. And love his whole game.. Reminded me of a Finnish version of Hansen ( if that makes sense lol). Gritty, fast, defensively responsible. I've said it before on here.. He didn't look out of place playing against the best canada has to offer. So against some weaker match ups in the nhl I could see him fairing well on all regards. ( especially paired with my boy BO)

I watched him closely during the Olympics.. And love his whole game.. Reminded me of a Finnish version of Hansen ( if that makes sense lol). Gritty, fast, defensively responsible. I've said it before on here.. He didn't look out of place playing against the best canada has to offer. So against some weaker match ups in the nhl I could see him fairing well on all regards. ( especially paired with my boy BO)

He's from Latvia.

Archived