The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Montreal rumors (TOR CGY DAL ARI NJ)

RKennis41

Lots of Habs scouts on the road these days, apparently they are scouting theses players :
Toronto : Joffrey Lupul
Calgary : Curtis Glencross
Dallas : Erik Cole and Trevor Daley
Arizona : Antoine Vermette, Keith Yandle and Zbynek Michalek
New Jersey : Jaromir Jagr and Marek Zidlicky
I could see Glencross and Zidlicky being great fit for the short term. Apparently Maloney is going completely crazy and is asking way too much for Yandle, Vermette and Michalek, so much that they wonder if he's going to trade any of them before the deadline. Thoughts?

MTL doesn't need Yandle, Subban and yo to a lesser extent Markova brink Markov brings what Yandle brings and more. Vermette would be good on MTL, also like glen cross Glencross for them but they have MTF Dale Weiss Weise baby!!!!!

Doesn't hurt to have depth. You said Markov at a lesser extent. I can't see Yandle being in a Habs jersey, but Vermette -- I can definitely see that. Maybe a 1st and Markov for Vermette and something else?

do you post anything original?

They're just getting more feedback. Don't knock it. I do the same thing with some of the trades I post on here (posting them on another site, nhl-trade-rumors.com). It's all for feedback. If it's true, cool. He/she wants to hear what you have to say. If not, suggest something more reasonable.

They're just getting more feedback. Don't knock it. I do the same thing with some of the trades I post on here (posting them on another site, nhl-trade-rumors.com). It's all for feedback. If it's true, cool. He/she wants to hear what you have to say. If not, suggest something more reasonable.

he's not the original poster. he just copy, and pastes from hf boards check his other posts.

Archived