The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: A Song of Ice and Fire [GAME OVER]

FramingDragon

And there's (hopefully) the last sheriff just contacted me.

One of his investigations was a hit and one was a miss, so we potentially have a real or psycho sheriff. Beluga Whale was one of his targets, so for the 2nd lynch, everyone please vote BW

Vote BW

BTW I am just a humble servant of our great King Aerys Targaryen, but as a humble peasant of his court I find it necessary to occupy myself between farming and whoring with thoughts of Nobel houses' twins having intercourse. And although I do have a peasant twin she just doesn't tickle me in the same places that Cersi does:

I'm not quite sure why:

4248581_std.jpg

Game of Sheriffs

A Clash of Sheriffs

A Dance with Sheriffs

The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Sheriffs

Round 1

BH claims Sheriff has contacted him.

Dral comes out as BH's Sheriff. Reveals BH was contacted by another Sheriff's spokesperson.

Long while spent on Sedins vs Virtanen

Round 2

Dral says he is either Regular or Psycho Sheriff, other Sheriff is Naive.

gbassi claims to be in contact with two Sheriffs.

Dral clarifies he and the other Sheriff investigated the same players and got different results.

Dral updates that he now knows of three Sheriffs, and they're missing the Paranoid Sheriff

gbassi seems confused that BH has been investigated twice; asks for other Sheriff to contact him

Dral updates that a fourth Sheriff, likely Paranoid, is now in contact. Suggests certain kills to help clarify who is who. (Suggests Vig kill BH, and any other killing role choose between Sedins23 and Master Radishes. Presumably the three of us are the investigations.)

gbassi asks for certain role names, if they are out there, to contact him - although unstated, I assume this is connected to the Sheriff situation.

Dral says a fifth Sheriff has now contacted him, either Regular or Psycho, and asks for the trial lynch to be BW to clarify their results as well

So we have 5 Sheriffs. One MUST be Mafia...right? Maybe even two? To be honest, I'd even wonder if three were - in such a big game, I could totally see the Mafia thinking they could get away with it. But let's focus on just one for now. And, presumably, it's one of the three who appear to be Regular or Psycho.

I can't fathom how we don't believe Dral here, so, quite simply, let's do what he asks. The sooner this madness is sorted out the better.

Vote ilduce39

Trial vote BW

Vig kill me, Sedins23, or BH.

Archived