The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: A Song of Ice and Fire [GAME OVER]

FramingDragon

TRIAL BY FIRE

MQYgqL6l.jpg

"Lord Apples, Lord Kryten, Lord Peaches were allied to you, Your Grace...it appears our council has failed you tonight."

"UNACCEPTABLE!" , screamed Aerys as he slammed his hand down on the Throne. A new gash appeared. His heavy breathing was the only sound ringing through the Great Hall as all souls waited for the next bout of madness.

"It doesn't matter that you think they were loyal now that they are dead. Some of you planned this just like you plan to take my crown. And if one of them was with the Usurper, it would have been merely a sacrifice to keep on conspiring against me!"

"Your Grace---"

"No, no. The dragons of Valyria do not cower. I know the answer. Fire is always the answer. Time for a trial by fire." Aerys appeared pleased with himself as a look of horror spread across his wife's face.

Aerys began to look around haphazardly.

"You, Lord Beluga Whale. I do not like the way you are shifting glances. You will be put forth on a trial by fire." Spending not a moment longer, Aerys moved on.

"And you, Ser Captain Aerosex! Come on up and face the court with Beluga Whale, now. And....." Aerys gleefully danced his fingers and wiggled his hands.

"I need one more to make this worth my time, Sir John Locke, you too."

"Look at these men! I chose them without giving you traitors a second to conspire to shroud anyone. One of them must be executed along with the usual lynch tomorrow. Prove your loyalty to me, noble ladies and noble men, and oust the Usurper's dog in here."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the first Trial by Fire. Every nightfall from now has a 1 in 2 possibility of including this component, depending on the wildness of King Aerys' mood (of course, this is completely randomized in game planning).

You have been given three randomly chosen players of King Aerys' whims for a second lynch in tomorrow's nightfall in order to keep his paranoia in check. For this second lynch, you must vote out one of these chosen players. Missing two Trial By Fires in a row will result in god kill.

When voting, submit the usual nightly lynch vote in the same format as of now. underline and bold your Trial By Fire vote for it to be distinguishable.

This is an announcement that will stem the tide calling for Radishes head.

Kryten being a valuable member of the Kingsguard, I thought his life to be in peril. Fearing an attack against him from Baratheon's traitorous crows, I decided to watch him in attempt to guard his life, and followed him on his nightly adventure to the brothels. I swearest I was not there to peep. Though I was unable to protect him from the attacker whence he came, on account of mine being a coward, I did gather a glimpse of the attacker as he came. It was none other than Lord ilduce, whom had spent the last day hiding in the shadows.

I do here call for here call for a move to remove sir duce, as it seems his intentions were clear.

And if there be any other notables in the King's service who wish to avail me of their powers and responsibilities to better coordinate a defence for our dear Aerys, they may do so.

Archived