The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fear the Walking Dead

avelanch

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the last episode was going kind of slow. Was thinking 'where are the zombies?' I don't remember seeing one. I was thinking this was just a filler episode.

Then it hit me at the end. I was reminded why I really like TWD. It isn't simply a zombie show. It is a human survival show. Loved the ending.

I thought the last episode was going kind of slow. Was thinking 'where are the zombies?' I don't remember seeing one. I was thinking this was just a filler episode.

Then it hit me at the end. I was reminded why I really like TWD. It isn't simply a zombie show. It is a human survival show. Loved the ending.

I think that is where the issue lies with many regarding this show. The audience seems to enthralled with the idea that this series and the parent series is a zombie show when truth it's as you said, a survival show. We know the future for these people. We know that you have to turn into a stone cold zombie killing machine or you are dead meat yourself. These people have little idea what lies ahead so they have to be cautious in their thinking and guarded in their actions. As far as they know, the army is there to help....which I hope Travis gets now is not true.

I think that is where the issue lies with many regarding this show. The audience seems to enthralled with the idea that this series and the parent series is a zombie show when truth it's as you said, a survival show. We know the future for these people. We know that you have to turn into a stone cold zombie killing machine or you are dead meat yourself. These people have little idea what lies ahead so they have to be cautious in their thinking and guarded in their actions. As far as they know, the army is there to help....which I hope Travis gets now is not true.

The mom has to be wondering that now too after being out of the 'compound' and seeing people shot that didn't seem to be infected.

Looking forward to see how the season finale goes. From what I hear, the last two episodes more than make up for the lack of action, and reanimated cannibal corpses.

Different show, different expectations.

They really have done well making Vancouver look like LA,,,where was that area where they were sitting on the roof and saw the light in the window out of the compound...which I think will play in big next season.

They really have done well making Vancouver look like LA,,,where was that area where they were sitting on the roof and saw the light in the window out of the compound...which I think will play in big next season.

I have no idea. I've been trying to figure that one out. Some of it was done in LA as well.

That did not look like Vancouver at all...had to be LA?

Archived