The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] STL - 3/30/2015 - 5PM

Strombone1

Let me guess. Bench the Sedins? Im sorry but if Crosby was having a bad year do u think their coach would not start him? Its called respect. The Sedins are the face of the franchise they will always start (unless injured or possible line brawl) in 2-3 years they could very well be our 2nd line. It all depends how Virtanen/Horvat/McCann/Baertschi/Shinkaruk/Jensen/Kassian develope.

But this year the only line that deserves to start other than the Sedin line, is the Horvat line. Honestly i dont think a 19 year old rookie would like to have that pressure. Also judging by how Horvat answered the question Oake asked him about having more minutes than Sedin, i dont think he wants to be favoured over Sedin. He shows them respect. Just like our fans should. It sickens me all the hate i read about the sedins. Again they are the face of the team. Just like:

Ana- Getzlaf, Perry, Kesler

Pit- Crosby, Malkin

Was- Ovechkin, Backstrom

Van- SEDIN, SEDIN

End rant.

Those first 20 seconds make or break the game...

Blues didn't look like they brought their best game, but the Canucks can't get to rebounds first in the Blues zone and they can't seem to generate much off the rush.

The Canucks look tired and slow. This team needs to pick it up or they will crash and burn in the final week of the season..they definitely weren't pushing the pace at all in the 1st.

Blues will get one or two goals in the second and then the Canucks will try to show up..whether they come back is anyone's guess.

He had his back to the net pretty much, and it was blocked....

In his best years even if he was behind the puck, he had the ability to elevate that puck top shelf with ease. He could've shot it over many players. So I expected Hank to bury that one home but it is what it is.

Let me guess. Bench the Sedins? Im sorry but if Crosby was having a bad year do u think their coach would not start him? Its called respect. The Sedins are the face of the franchise they will always start (unless injured or possible line brawl) in 2-3 years they could very well be our 2nd line. It all depends how Virtanen/Horvat/McCann/Baertschi/Shinkaruk/Jensen/Kassian develope.

But this year the only line that deserves to start other than the Sedin line, is the Horvat line. Honestly i dont think a 19 year old rookie would like to have that pressure. Also judging by how Horvat answered the question Oake asked him about having more minutes than Sedin, i dont think he wants to be favoured over Sedin. He shows them respect. Just like our fans should. It sickens me all the hate i read about the sedins. Again they are the face of the team. Just like:

Ana- Getzlaf, Perry, Kesler

Pit- Crosby, Malkin

Was- Ovechkin, Backstrom

Van- SEDIN, SEDIN

End rant.

I don't think the Sedins should be on the first face off, everytime I have watched them this year they are slow, so maybe it's time for someone else to set the tone of the game.

Archived