The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What to do with Matthias and his line?

Bruce Boudreau

Any update on when Richardson is expected back?

Kassian is too inconsistent with his wonky back to be considered anything but a wild card whatever you get out of him the rest of the year if anything is a bonus.

Richardson is the more important player for the playoffs with his mix of skill, grit, and versatility.

Any update on when Richardson is expected back?

Kassian is too inconsistent with his wonky back to be considered anything but a wild card whatever you get out of him the rest of the year if anything is a bonus.

Richardson is the more important player for the playoffs with his mix of skill, grit, and versatility.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere (possibly Ice Chips thread) that he will be back at the start of the playoffs, same with Kassian. Don't quote me on it though ;)

Sedin-Sedin-Kassian

Higgins-Bonino-Vrbata

Matthias-Richardson-Burrows

Kenins-Horvat-Hansen

Balance of skill and grit on each line. Yes please.

Looks good. Can interchange Kassian and Burrows depending on the opponents and the context within the game.

Although I think Kenins is a better fit for the fourth line, I have no doubt that WD will play Dorsett ahead of Kenins.

Benning was on tsn1040 today and was asked about current injuries and he said that he would not discuss them. What he did say was that if they were practicing, there is a good chance that they are close and if they are not practicing then they will be a while longer. Common sense, duh.

Richardson Matthias Dorsett when healthy.

bench Vey.

Exactly ! but the coach keeps Mathias stifled to help his Vey. Its a shame other players have had to play with Vey as they try to make things work for this rather small forward.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived