The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 16 Thread

Zfetch

Got the digital copy... Downloaded in an hour.. Is there any reason I can only play Chicago vs Tampa? I can't select any other game modes and it says " game installation " is at 11 percent and stuck there

The game hasn't finished downloading. Go to your settings then system storage and choose NHL16 and it will show you the download progress.

Icetilt is still there I see... Up 5 goals winning 90% faceoffs then the 3rd period rolls around and I can't win a single draw and we got torched for 6 cheese(I mean cheese filled cheeseballs) goals lol. Also yeah there is a delay when shooting, I had 2 breakaways but it wouldn't let me get a shot off in time. Whatever, it is what it is I guess.

The game hasn't finished downloading. Go to your settings then system storage and choose NHL16 and it will show you the download progress.

Lol yeah I saw it slowly downloading .. Like it said it would take 99 hours plus.. So I left It overnight and it finishes! Woot!

Biggest pet peeve so far is puck in the feet. Literally right on it. Turning radius is too large so you just skate circles around he puck. Miller is solid. Ea sports was very generous to horvat. I like. Vey is a monster in the dot some how... maybe its just me lol. Higgins is somehow again my leading guy online and offline. If we ever trade him ill have to hang up my controller lmao.

Icetilt is still there I see... Up 5 goals winning 90% faceoffs then the 3rd period rolls around and I can't win a single draw and we got torched for 6 cheese(I mean cheese filled cheeseballs) goals lol. Also yeah there is a delay when shooting, I had 2 breakaways but it wouldn't let me get a shot off in time. Whatever, it is what it is I guess.

maybe you should learn how to play defence...

Biggest pet peeve so far is puck in the feet. Literally right on it. Turning radius is too large so you just skate circles around he puck. Miller is solid. Ea sports was very generous to horvat. I like. Vey is a monster in the dot some how... maybe its just me lol. Higgins is somehow again my leading guy online and offline. If we ever trade him ill have to hang up my controller lmao.

I only played a couple games so far but in the past using l2 or whatever similar button it is on xbone controller can help make sharper turns when you have to 180.

Archived