The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 16 Thread

Zfetch

PS4 EASHL guys let us know how the servers are over the next few days. I know there will be lag, it's NHL, but I want to know how bad it is before I consider anything. I did enjoy playing D in the beta but I've heard D has been nerfed already.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Define Nerfed.

This is the year of the pokecheck as it stands. Definitely not nerfed, Pokecheck is OP, but I love it.

How do you edit attributes for EASHL players?

Soo lame you can't change anything! That was the best part being able to customize your player builds, now we're stuck with these defaults. You get these dumb badges like in cod (prestige). Can't even change height, weight or curve on your blade either! Such a let down especially considering they didn't even put this mode in nhl 15.

Soo lame you can't change anything! That was the best part being able to customize your player builds, now we're stuck with these defaults. You get these dumb badges like in cod (prestige). Can't even change height, weight or curve on your blade either! Such a let down especially considering they didn't even put this mode in nhl 15.

It's better that way. Now the people who throw money into it don't get a huge handicap over the others. The days of super speed Legend's killing everyone else are gone.

I only play online head to head. I would like a few questions to those who have the game already:

1. Can you play 2 versus 1 in head to head online? Last year they took that out, which made me return the game

2. Is the goaltending still garbage? I never seen so many brutal goals than in NHL 15, they dumbed down the goalies too much

It's better that way. Now the people who throw money into it don't get a huge handicap over the others. The days of super speed Legend's killing everyone else are gone.

let me know when you get it and make a club send me a invite looks like some of the old guys I played with are not picking it up

They could have just gotten rid of the option to purchase boosts. Trying to obtain the legend card was the challenge and trying to figure out where to allocate your attributes to suit your style of play.

Archived