The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 16 Thread

Zfetch

My club has only played 1 game so far, and it was one where we were outshot like 30-8 in the first 3 periods. Game tied 2-2 into OT. I won it on a breakaway in 3OT. Game took forever. Funny, because we were turning it around after the first half of the game, and were the better team in OT 1, 2, and 3.

The top guy in EASHL PS4 right now has 127 goals, 50 assists for 177 points in 32 games. :lol:

I feel like that was our team playing yours.

Icetilt is still there I see... Up 5 goals winning 90% faceoffs then the 3rd period rolls around and I can't win a single draw and we got torched for 6 cheese(I mean cheese filled cheeseballs) goals lol. Also yeah there is a delay when shooting, I had 2 breakaways but it wouldn't let me get a shot off in time. Whatever, it is what it is I guess.

Six goals doesn't just HAPPEN. Maybe two or MAYBE three, but six? Lmao, defense man, as mentioned before, seems to be lacklustre.

Ahhh next two hours are going to be tortures. My PS4 NHL bundle came in today and is available to be picked up at the post office, but I can't get into town until 2 or 2:30 lol damn

If it helps, you won't be able to play for another few hours after you pick it up with all the updates it'll have to do :bigblush:

If it helps, you won't be able to play for another few hours after you pick it up with all the updates it'll have to do :bigblush:

LOL ya that's what I figure and that's why I wasn't going to hook it up to the internet till later.

Where I stay I don't have internet so I have to come over to my parents which I will probably do tomorrow or over the weekend when I am busy with the garden.

Who cares about leaderboards? The only people you ever see on leaderboards are the ones who never turn off the game.

I think you took the wrong thing away from his post. He's saying there's a class called "Dangler" on the leaderboards, so they're likely going to add it into the game. No need to bash him for checking the leaderboards.

Is anyone else hating the player morale in Be a GM? You can say the nice thing to say and it will still lower morale sometimes because it's random. I feel like It just gets annoying and repetitive after a while instead of adding anything to it. It's pretty much when you had to answer media questions in Be a Pro.

EASHL is hilarious. Played for the first time today as an offensive defensemen in the left spot. Ended up scoring the only goal for my team and made some big defensive plays bailing out the team in transition yet still got shouted at by the centre for not staying in the bottom left quadrant for the entirety of the game. One game was enough for me, too many selfish players who go offside on purpose if they don't have the puck.

EASHL is hilarious. Played for the first time today as an offensive defensemen in the left spot. Ended up scoring the only goal for my team and made some big defensive plays bailing out the team in transition yet still got shouted at by the centre for not staying in the bottom left quadrant for the entirety of the game. One game was enough for me, too many selfish players who go offside on purpose if they don't have the puck.

Yeah, drop-in games are usually full of idiots.

I get some bad luck in EASHL on my club so far.

One game we score, and 1 minute later our CPU D passes in into our own net without any of us calling for a pass.

The second game, we score a goal and the next play they throw it on net from far out, rebound and a goal.

Both of those games were 1-1 and ended in 3OT where we won. Both times though we should have kept that lead.

Archived