The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 16 Thread

Zfetch

I get some bad luck in EASHL on my club so far.

One game we score, and 1 minute later our CPU D passes in into our own net without any of us calling for a pass.

The second game, we score a goal and the next play they throw it on net from far out, rebound and a goal.

Both of those games were 1-1 and ended in 3OT where we won. Both times though we should have kept that lead.

Same here.. first 2 games, we have outshoot our Opponent, but lost both games seconds before the end of the 3rd. Goal with 8sec. and with 18sec. remaining :sick:

How does the side or glide deke work? Coach keeps yelling at me becuase I cant perform it and it's keepong me from an A in offense. Dude's a jerk. Also I really like that in be a pro as long as you play your roles and assignments it doesn't matter if the other team scores when you are on the ice due to poor rest of team.

I have a couple of Be a Pros at the moment. One as a goalie, and one as an Enforcer centerman. I'll keep all my scoring abilities in the EASHL and HUT. I just don't find it fun to play a bunch of games against the CPU anymore or score a bunch in Be a Pro on AI teams either. I think it's stupid to run up the stat sheets unrealistically, but to each their own.

I have more fun being an enforcer just going out there and leveling guys, or playing goalie. Even though I'm pretty bad at goalie at the moment. Those quick cross ice passes kill me all the time.

Do you find it easy to run up the stat sheet playing hardcore + superstar?

Somewhat. Not crazy like 200 pts in 82 games, but I can get 140+.

I don't know, I just don't find it fun anymore. For years I played NHL games and I played every single game of the season for like 10 seasons. I used to play them a ton. I just don't find it fun anymore and I like simming a lot more.

The only thing I really find fun now is EASHL, and somewhat HUT. But even HUT last season I didn't play 100 games. I'm mostly an EASHL guy now.

I have a couple of Be a Pros at the moment. One as a goalie, and one as an Enforcer centerman. I'll keep all my scoring abilities in the EASHL and HUT. I just don't find it fun to play a bunch of games against the CPU anymore or score a bunch in Be a Pro on AI teams either. I think it's stupid to run up the stat sheets unrealistically, but to each their own.

I have more fun being an enforcer just going out there and leveling guys, or playing goalie. Even though I'm pretty bad at goalie at the moment. Those quick cross ice passes kill me all the time.

I have found this year to be quite difficult to run up stats.

Absolute garbage.

I can't believe EA is punishing me in HUT for people quitting on me when I destroy them.

Currently 14-1-0 online and the last 2 games the two people quit. It costs my players contracts and I don't get any pucks from it.

Absolute waste of time. Makes me really not want to play it if this is a trend.

Absolute garbage.

I can't believe EA is punishing me in HUT for people quitting on me when I destroy them.

Currently 14-1-0 online and the last 2 games the two people quit. It costs my players contracts and I don't get any pucks from it.

Absolute waste of time. Makes me really not want to play it if this is a trend.

you should get the coins, ive gotten them everytime people quit

I like the BaP progression but its pretty tedious. I find you get way too much icetime. They should bump up the xp gains also. There's no goal total when you score during the season.

Yeah, especially playing D. I log like 30min a game sometimes, the games go by so slowly, it gets old really quick.

Archived