The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 16 Thread

Zfetch

14 hours ago, jstewboy said:

DEM MoVEMBERS tho. I hope some of you took advantage of them .

Made an extra 40K off Movember Eichel and H. Sedin. Have Kuznetsov as well and can get 150K for him now but I want to wait a little longer just incase. 

started hut this week for the first time

21-11-1, idk if that's good or not. most of my losses have come in bunches - two four game losing streaks, coupled with an eleven game winning streak.. gotta find some consistency

only money i put into it was the extra $10 for the weekly packs at the start of the game, but because of ea access, it was the same price as the normal version for me.

i have a pretty basic lineup

totw marchand - krejci - totw eriksson

palat - filpulla - kucherov

perron - bonino - hornqvist

lindholm - staal - skinner

Yandle - Girardi

Lindholm - Fowler

Enstrom - Trouba

Andersen

and i have 35k pucks, but i don't know what to invest in. i was thinking of either buying a new goalie, because apparently bishop is really OP.. a new defense pairing, a whole new line, or save it up for suter to pair with brodin

idk how chemistry works in this game outside of being on the same team, b/c i want to pick up marleau because he's really cheap, but don't know who i can get that's affordable who would give me 100 chem on a line w him

On December 24, 2015 at 3:44 PM, CanuckianOne said:

I think position and player type have an effect on chemistry as well

To get 100 Chem you need your forwards as Lw/c/Rw with the same team for each line, they can be different teams for each line.

For Dmen they need to match the same team as the goalie and also be Ofd/Dfd or twd/twd and Ld-rd 

22 hours ago, hatedkid666 said:

Christmas Noob here.

What should i train in be a pro

What kind of player are you? I like to make a fast skating offensive dman putting all my training into power skating. I use pro difficulty so it's easy to score as is

22 hours ago, hatedkid666 said:

also my hut wasnt working today

Sometimes the server is down, if not just reset your system and it should work just fine

On 24 December, 2015 at 2:38 AM, Pears said:

Made an extra 40K off Movember Eichel and H. Sedin. Have Kuznetsov as well and can get 150K for him now but I want to wait a little longer just incase. 

Not to boast, but for doubters to be aware for next year, the Mov's I flipped and invested in (200K to start) over November are now worth well over 2 million and climbing by roughly 5% a day. No matter what price seems expensive at the time, they will always climb in value once not available in the packs anymore.

3 hours ago, Keslerific said:

What kind of player are you? I like to make a fast skating offensive dman putting all my training into power skating. I use pro difficulty so it's easy to score as is

17 year old power forward in whl. 6feet 170 ibs tried to make my player closest as possible to myself. So far i have just been spreading it out as much as possible

13 minutes ago, hatedkid666 said:

17 year old power forward in whl. 6feet 170 ibs tried to make my player closest as possible to myself. So far i have just been spreading it out as much as possible

13 minutes ago, hatedkid666 said:

Yeah me too so he's 6"6, 250 pounds, skates like the wind, and put up roughly 250 points in his draft year. Still went 7tj round though.

1 hour ago, jstewboy said:

Not to boast, but for doubters to be aware for next year, the Mov's I flipped and invested in (200K to start) over November are now worth well over 2 million and climbing by roughly 5% a day. No matter what price seems expensive at the time, they will always climb in value once not available in the packs anymore.

I regret selling my Movember Luongo so soon, lesson learned! Definitely gonna invest in these next year

4 minutes ago, Wild Sean Monahan said:

Haha I wish I had an answer. However, I do know that the Sens got themselves one hell of s steal in the 7th round.

It because you don't play Defence:P. Positions scores are everything when your trying to get drafted

Someone help. 

I I try to play any game mode online, everything works fine except I can NEVER find an opponent. It always says 'finding opponent' and then says failed to retrieve data, every &^@#ing time. 

I'm really annoyed. 

2 hours ago, BM24 said:

Someone help. 

I I try to play any game mode online, everything works fine except I can NEVER find an opponent. It always says 'finding opponent' and then says failed to retrieve data, every &^@#ing time. 

I'm really annoyed. 

that's weird.

it only happens to me if, i'm assuming, no one else is searching for a match. 

that happens quite a bit because i play around this time a lot, but only on hut or something.

idk contact EA.

53 minutes ago, Tom Sestito said:

that's weird.

it only happens to me if, i'm assuming, no one else is searching for a match. 

that happens quite a bit because i play around this time a lot, but only on hut or something.

idk contact EA.

I searched it up and I just have to restart my xbox until it works basically. Which it finally did after a couple restarts. Ugh. 

For be a pro when trying to get drafted I find if you have a good start and then sim the rest it picks up from your good start.

I did an offensive dman and played the first 4 games putting up big points and was solid at everything and then simmed the rest. I went 12th overall in the draft.

Archived