The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Dynasty League

gmen81

On May 6, 2016 at 7:24 AM, diesel_3 said:

Bekar, hit me up with some info on that available team.

The main qbs are Stafford and Palmer. The WR's are Julio Jones, Dez Bryant, Jarvis Landry. He's got both Lions RB. 

Hes got the 3rd pick in the rookie draft. 

League is now full again. Start to brush up on your rookies as the rookie draft will start in a couple of weeks. 

@King Heffyslow your role also, lol. No picking up players quite yet. I'll let everyone know when that portion will be. It will be sometime after the rookie draft is complete. 

Im not sure how I'm gonna do that, but I want to give everyone fair opportunity to grab players. 

Also I got rid of the kicker position so no wasted roster spot on them. 

48 minutes ago, gmen81 said:

League is now full again. Start to brush up on your rookies as the rookie draft will start in a couple of weeks. 

@King Heffyslow your role also, lol. No picking up players quite yet. I'll let everyone know when that portion will be. It will be sometime after the rookie draft is complete. 

Im not sure how I'm gonna do that, but I want to give everyone fair opportunity to grab players. 

Also I got rid of the kicker position so no wasted roster spot on them. 

My bad I'll drop them again.  Misinterpreted the post explaining the roster increase.

Sorry, I picked up players, didn't think waivers would be locked plus he had a couple FA's on his team that I wanted to get rid of, hopefully me inheriting a team I was able to log in and trim some fat immediately.

Anyways, If you have a starting RB and I have your back up and are looking for the handcuff, hit me up with some offers.

8 minutes ago, diesel_3 said:

Sorry, I picked up players, didn't think waivers would be locked plus he had a couple FA's on his team that I wanted to get rid of, hopefully me inheriting a team I was able to log in and trim some fat immediately.

Anyways, If you have a starting RB and I have your back up and are looking for the handcuff, hit me up with some offers.

Ya right now we aren't touching our rosters until after the rookie draft is complete. I'll keep everyone informed on when we can drop and pick up players....I mean we have lots of time for that. 

Also welcome diesel_3. 

Just now, gmen81 said:

Ya right now we aren't touching our rosters until after the rookie draft is complete. I'll keep everyone informed on when we can drop and pick up players....I mean we have lots of time for that. 

Also welcome diesel_3. 

Ok, I won't touch my roster anymore!

Just Win Baby!

On 10/05/2016 at 3:18 PM, diesel_3 said:

Welcome to the league!   You have some good pieces to start with.

5 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Welcome to the league!   You have some good pieces to start with.

Thanks, Heffy...Ya, I was actually pleasantly surprised with what I inherited!

Gonna be a fun season.

31 minutes ago, diesel_3 said:

Thanks, Heffy...Ya, I was actually pleasantly surprised with what I inherited!

Gonna be a fun season.

People usually are pretty fair with trades on here too. 

@gmen81, that Coleman trade is looking better for you now.  Still worth it though.

3 hours ago, King Heffy said:

People usually are pretty fair with trades on here too. 

@gmen81, that Coleman trade is looking better for you now.  Still worth it though.

Ya for sure. Since my team sucked last year I wanted to trade Megatron and other vets for young guys last year. 

Sucks picking 2nd as we all know who is going number 1 this year. I have no idea who to take with the 2nd pick this year. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just gonna throw this out here to see if we can get any action. 

I'm looking to trade down in the draft, I currently own the 2nd overall pick and I'm looking to move down to the 5-7 range. To those in that range let me know if you might be interested in the 2nd overall pick. 

2 hours ago, gmen81 said:

Could everyone start to select your keepers. You will need to select every player, but can leave the kicker out. The keeper deadline is this Friday. 

Can we keep the kickers if we want to?