The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Dynasty League

gmen81

3 minutes ago, Jiggs50 said:

Pretty sure I'm going to the playoffs! First year of cdc fantasy is a success! 

Rebuilt this franchise from top to bottom. Relocation wasn't easy. Team Jiggs will be a force for a long time lol. 

I too, after I advance to 8-5, should be making the playoffs this year, a year which I thought would be a rebuild year seeing as how I had the worst record in the league last season. But with some smart drafting and research on the waiver wire, got an unexpected playoff season. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Jiggs50 said:

Pretty sure I'm going to the playoffs! First year of cdc fantasy is a success! 

Rebuilt this franchise from top to bottom. Relocation wasn't easy. Team Jiggs will be a force for a long time lol. 

You had a great year.  Lost by a hair to the two division champs and still made it.  Congrats, you won't be an easy matchup for whoever you face.

• Upvote 1

Good luck to all in the playoffs!

I'm happy with my line up for round 1 of the playoffs, with the only low point being Charles Clay starting at TE for me. I do have Eifert, who has been almost as good as having Gronk for most of the season, but he missed last week and is questionable for this week. They have a 10am game Sunday, so hopefully that questionable turns into probable by Friday. 

5 hours ago, Jiggs50 said:

I freaking love my matchups this week! 

Had a question. So the first 2 rounds are 1 week each right? Then finals being 2 weeks?

No. All 3 rounds are 1 week. Playoffs end on week 16. 

Remember er that the winner of the consolation round gets 1st overall. Unless @TheRussianRocket. gets it. We will need to figure out something in that situation. 

Good luck to all that made the playoffs.