The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Dynasty League

gmen81

1 hour ago, Tony Romo said:

We get to keep 27 players?

You keep all your players for now except the kickers. If you have any players that have retired or players you don't want you are still selecting to keep them. We will do drops after the draft is complete. 

I will be taking away about 4-5 roster spots so you will need to figure out who to drop after the draft. 

16 hours ago, gmen81 said:

@NucksPatsFan@diesel_3 @Lil B From The Pack@Tony Romo @Madness @King Heffy

Reminder to select your keepers. Deadline is tomorrow. I will select them for you if you dont, but make my job easier if most of you can do it on your own. 

Just went to select and it says they're locked. Did I miss the deadline? Sorry about making your job a bit harder man, thought the deadline was Friday for some reason!

23 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Just went to select and it says they're locked. Did I miss the deadline? Sorry about making your job a bit harder man, thought the deadline was Friday for some reason!

He did say Friday in a previous post. I was gonna log in and pick my players until I saw this post lol.

First round draft order in case you care....

1. Calvin's Johnson

2. Team Jiggs(via Team DangeRuss

3. RomoSexual

4. Team Romo

5. Team DangeRuss(via Team Jiggs)

6. Team Yaks

7. Team Madness

8. Chop Suey(via team NPF)

9. Beats by Ray

10. Chop Suey

Round 2:

p

Reminder to @Lil B From The Pack @diesel_3 @Tony Romo @Madness @King Heffy @Jiggs50 @NucksPatsFan @Nail

The draft will officially begin tomorrow starting at 9am pacific time. You will have 24 hours to make your selection. After you pick you will notify the next person. The draft order is on page 1. 

Calvin's Johnson(I have him on Twitter) will have the 1st pick and he can select whenever he wants, but the clock doesn't officially start until 9am tomorrow. 

Good Luck and Let's have fun!!

• Upvote 1