The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Dark, Scary Abyss.

Qwags

when i think of liquor, i think of a warm, fuzzy feeling by the campfire. a presence that's always there, keeping my fridge company. it doesn't judge me, nor does it ever complain. a piece of perfection fills my glass, and after every sip, every glass, every fleeting moment that passes by, my liver turns black. when i walk through the **** storm of every day life, i see a lot of awful things: injustice, killings, rapings, disasters, and caitlyn jenner

for right now, we're in the abyss of J.R's anus. enjoy it while it lasts, and stay thirsty, my friends

when i think of liquor, i think of a warm, fuzzy feeling by the campfire. a presence that's always there, keeping my fridge company. it doesn't judge me, nor does it ever complain. a piece of perfection fills my glass, and after every sip, every glass, every fleeting moment that passes by, my liver turns black. when i walk through the **** storm of every day life, i see a lot of awful things: injustice, killings, rapings, disasters, and caitlyn jenner

for right now, we're in the abyss of J.R's anus. enjoy it while it lasts, and stay thirsty, my friends

Whoa whoa whoa, no need to go caitlyn Jenner dark here.

Guy gets outta jail and has $10 in his pocket and the clothes on his back. Couple years in the slammer makes for a really long time without sex.

He begs a couple of hookers for their pity but they all tell him he can "go @#$% himself for 10 bucks".

He decides to go try his luck at the nearest whorehouse and asked the lady in charge "what can I get for $10?"

She laughs and tell him to "@#$% off" as well but he pleads with her and tells her his story. She grudgingly agrees telling him "It's been a bit of a slow night anyway" with a mischievous smile on her face and finally, "up the stairs 3rd door on the right".

She takes the $10 and he makes his way to the room where he is shocked to see a beautiful woman naked on the bed waiting for him. He gets all excited and rips his clothes off, jumps on her and starts going to town.

After a few minutes of furious pumping, he's terrified to look up and see white foam coming out of her mouth! He quickly grabs his pants, clumsily getting them back on and runs back down stairs.

He frantically tells the woman "There's something wrong with the girl you gave me, she's got foam coming out of her damn mouth!"

The lady smirks and yells "Hey Charlie, the dead ones full again".

Guy gets outta jail and has $10 in his pocket and the clothes on his back. Couple years in the slammer makes for a really long time without sex.

He begs a couple of hookers for their pity but they all tell him he can "go @#$% himself for 10 bucks".

He decides to go try his luck at the nearest whorehouse and asked the lady in charge "what can I get for $10?"

She laughs and tell him to "@#$% off" as well but he pleads with her and tells her his story. She grudgingly agrees telling him "It's been a bit of a slow night anyway" with a mischievous smile on her face and finally, "up the stairs 3rd door on the right".

She takes the $10 and he makes his way to the room where he is shocked to see a beautiful woman naked on the bed waiting for him. He gets all excited and rips his clothes off, jumps on her and starts going to town.

After a few minutes of furious pumping, he's terrified to look up and see white foam coming out of her mouth! He quickly grabs his pants, clumsily getting them back on and runs back down stairs.

He frantically tells the woman "There's something wrong with the girl you gave me, she's got foam coming out of her damn mouth!"

The lady smirks and yells "Hey Charlie, the dead ones full again".

HIMYM-dont-care.gif

Archived