The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fallout 4

Armada

Anyone download the Fallout Pipboy app. Looks really good! 

One of the best companion apps (At least in Demo mode). 

Yeah, I posted my thoughts on it a few posts above yours. I do look forward to using it, and the idea that it will straight function like the character in the game's will.

I do kind of wish the demo would let you play around with the SPECIAL stats and perks a little bit, and that the map maybe had more than one location (And that it's easy to zoom out in the full version), but this is fine.

The animations and effects are spot on.

Cancelled my pre-order on Xbox and got it on PS4. Hopefully the mods dont take that long to make it to PS4. The price difference is pretty drastic between the two platforms.

Riddle me this:

Xbox One digital with seasons pass = $135 CDN (Season pass alone is $39.99 + tax)

PS4 digital with season pass = $110 CDN (Season pass alone is $29.99 no tax)

obviously if you buy discs this doesn't apply to you. But as a person taking full advantage of the digital era, why would I waste an extra $25 for the same exact game? That almost pays for the season pass! Why is the pricing so different for this title?

Rant aside, I'm very excited for this release. My download is about 80% and we are 4 hours away from launch!

Cancelled my pre-order on Xbox and got it on PS4. Hopefully the mods dont take that long to make it to PS4. The price difference is pretty drastic between the two platforms.

Riddle me this:

Xbox One digital with seasons pass = $135 CDN (Season pass alone is $39.99 + tax)

PS4 digital with season pass = $110 CDN (Season pass alone is $29.99 no tax)

obviously if you buy discs this doesn't apply to you. But as a person taking full advantage of the digital era, why would I waste an extra $25 for the same exact game? That almost pays for the season pass! Why is the pricing so different for this title?

Rant aside, I'm very excited for this release. My download is about 80% and we are 4 hours away from launch!

That is quite silly but not many people have both and will be able to make a switch there.

That's not exactly cheap even on PS4 though. I got it for $47 + taxes without the season pass.  Physical PC version, but it would've been the same if I opted for PS4 and XBONE.

Anyone that took the promo from Amazon when I brought it up are getting  the same.

That is quite silly but not many people have both and will be able to make a switch there.

That's not exactly cheap even on PS4 though. I got it for $47 + taxes without the season pass.  Physical PC version, but it would've been the same if I opted for PS4 and XBONE.

Anyone that took the promo from Amazon when I brought it up are getting  the same.

I didn't want to order online, I really just wanted the game downloaded to my system lol. $110 isn't cheap but it beats $135

Zeno's paradox. Time moves slower and slower as it approaches 12. But it gets so exponentially slow towards the end, and it never actually becomes the 10th so the game never comes out.

Don't you even dare say that, you cruel human being.

Jokes! But anyways, I did so much homework (All due within the next few days) tonight, so I should be able to play without too much stopping me for the next few days. I'm sooooo excited!

Also, some of my friends have someone activated it on Steam early, what's up with that?

Don't you even dare say that, you cruel human being.

Jokes! But anyways, I did so much homework (All due within the next few days) tonight, so I should be able to play without too much stopping me for the next few days. I'm sooooo excited!

Also, some of my friends have someone activated it on Steam early, what's up with that?

Maybe they faked Steam into believing they're from Europe through proxys? I want go say that is possible,  lol.

I didn't want to order online, I really just wanted the game downloaded to my system lol. $110 isn't cheap but it beats $135

Fair enough. Was just putting that out there. I wanted the game on PS4 over PC, but I lack the PS4 part of that equation. 

You'd rather play Fallout 4 on a ps4? If I ever got my PC up to par, it will be because of Fallout (or GTA).

My PC is up to par. I'm just really, really tired of all my games going to Steam. I want to buy a PS4 and phase out having to have it on all my games.

But I do remember the last Bethesda game on a Sony console. Skyrim was a disaster, lol. I don't think the warning signs are pointing towards that here though.

All this aside though, I figured out a life hack that I could use to get the game and play it at 9. I'm so very tempted to take it. I've gotten into the mindset that I should finish my last assignment, get some sleep, and go to class tomorrow.

But now I realized I can play the game at 9? I dunno... Lol. I'm thinking on it for a short bit.

My PC is up to par. I'm just really, really tired of all my games going to Steam. I want to buy a PS4 and phase out having to have it on all my games.

But I do remember the last Bethesda game on a Sony console. Skyrim was a disaster, lol. I don't think the warning signs are pointing towards that here though.

All this aside though, I figured out a life hack that I could use to get the game and play it at 9. I'm so very tempted to take it. I've gotten into the mindset that I should finish my last assignment, get some sleep, and go to class tomorrow.

But now I realized I can play the game at 9? I dunno... Lol. I'm thinking on it for a short bit.

I get it at 12 EST so I assume it'll be 9 Pacific time. And fair enough, that's a good reason. PS3 was programmed very weird and PS4 is not much different from xbox/pc. I doubt we'll see any playstation only issues this time around.

People still buy physically? I have the game downloaded already and ill be playing it as soon as midnight hits. Have fun in the lines and chaos lol.

I know the "you can trade it in" debate, but lets be honest Im not trading Fallout 4 in, ever.

I mostly buy physically for PS4 because I have no more room on it. I constantly have to remove things whenever I download a new game. I will likely have to delete stuff in order to install the physical copy later today.

I'm fingers crossed that the game is arriving today through the mail, but it doesn't seem likely. It's arrival is independent of the release date the second they ship it, but they started too late (at like 11:30 am).

I was hoping mine would arrive yesterday as well, but nope. I got the email that it was shipped pretty late, so I didn't think it was happening.

Archived