The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Matt Cooke

Would be an interesting mentor for Virtanen, if he makes the team. I bet someone (maybe VAN) signs him to a PTO.

I don't hate the guy, but I really don't think we want Matt Cooke mentoring our young players. Besides, we've apparently given Dorsett a big contract so he can do just that.

I don't hate the guy, but I really don't think we want Matt Cooke mentoring our young players. Besides, we've apparently given Dorsett a big contract so he can do just that.

Eh. Fair enough. Still think someone signs him to a PTO at the very least.

If you guys want him on our team you don't have a clue of what type of team and organization Benning is making. A weasel like Cooke is the last thing we need. We don't need guys that take cheap shots and yap at opposing teams without backing it up and squaring up like a man. Out of any player in the league I would rank Cooke as last to ever become a canuck again, he is sum bag player that has a very bad rep which is deserving.

If you guys want him on our team you don't have a clue of what type of team and organization Benning is making. A weasel like Cooke is the last thing we need. We don't need guys that take cheap shots and yap at opposing teams without backing it up and squaring up like a man. Out of any player in the league I would rank Cooke as last to ever become a canuck again, he is sum bag player that has a very bad rep which is deserving.

I was going to say Bryan Allen Cody Hodgson Jordan Schoeder, but okay.

I'd take a shot at him...

Maybe Kesler will never win a cup, who knows.

Me too, I'd aim for his mouth and hope to break teeth. That rat should never have been allowed to play another game in the NHL after the Savard chicken wing.

Thankfully Benning will do the right thing and ignore that rat pos. I can't believe anyone is honestly saying claim him...that must just be some fancy trolling.

That was Matt Cooke 8 years ago. Hes a reformed player now and its well-documented too.

CDC continues to peddle nonsense like this, and its hugely irritating.

But yeah, we dont want him thanks. Even on league minimum.

That was Matt Cooke 8 years ago. Hes a reformed player now and its well-documented too.

CDC continues to peddle nonsense like this, and its hugely irritating.

But yeah, we dont want him thanks. Even on league minimum.

Riiiiiight. "...a reformed player now and its well-documented too"

Dude, either lay off the glue or redo your math.

Here's my documentation, you can choose to ignore it, and even more naive you can continue to treat CDC like a single entity, but the facts remain.

All within the last 6 years.

Matt the Ratt Cooke.

Archived