The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Matt Cooke

I dont think coming up with money is the issue lol. Plus clearly you don't understand mark-ups.

Plus is Cooke ever became a canuck, I would pay for tickets to Rogers arena just to boo him. Hope no one signs this guy.

At the very most the landed cost on a jersey is $50 and that's extremely generous.

Any Canuck fan that goes to the arena to boo a player on our team is lower than dirt.

Especially when it's a guy like Matt who gave his all for this franchise night in and night out.

Please make the call Trevor. Please.

Just the jersey sales alone will cover his salary.

Let's say he makes 1,000,000. Sell jerseys at 250 a pop - 4000 jerseys and it's paid for. Not to mention all the die hard cookers coming to more games because Matt Cooke is a LEGEND!

While I can say he's not the scumbag he was 4-8 years ago, we don't need him on our team. Dorsett fills his role perfectly fine and is much younger.

While I can say he's not the scumbag he was 4-8 years ago, we don't need him on our team. Dorsett fills his role perfectly fine and is much younger.

That's true. But he's proven he can perform in the playoffs and if healthy can reach 40 points.

Archived