The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2015-16 (Taking Applications for New GMs!)

canuck2xtreme

Sorry for being MIA the past few weeks, been caught up with some major life changes. Will address PMs in my inbox tonight for those who are awaiting a response.

Not overly impressed with the Red Wings start this season. Changes may be on the horizon.

no excuse :P

this is where people go to get away from " real life ".

Unfortunately the cut off for roster moves is noon on the game day.

Is that the case?

My apologies!  Believed as long as submitted before games were played.

Alternate move, leaving Oscar Klefbom on active roster,  effective after games Thursday then;

Assign D Klas Dahlbeck not requiring waivers to the West Coast Eagles.

Recall D David Rundblad.

Thanx!

I wouldn't worry too much, pickup hockey makes errors all the time, they are generally all resolved by the next update ( usually 1:30 am PST or later ).

Don't forget there is also scoring changes made official at the NHL as well, so you may have thought someone got a goal only to find out it was credited to someone else.

Dallas taking a nose dive back to reality.  dropped 13 spots in a few days. Ouch.

As long as I can stay ahead of those Rangers tho... I don't wanna get a higher draft pick than P.O. this year :P

It must be tough for a player like Oleksiak....most likely he is ready for an NHL role as a 7/8 guy, and could easily climb the ladder with an opportunity, but Dallas (IRL) is doing so good he is a healthy scratch every game.... No game situations can't help your game much.....its almost better to be a #1/2/3/4 at the AHL level---at least then you can hone your game... 

hmmm. yup, that's it. go blue jays :)

Its not about money. 

Its about kicking y'all's ass. 

For bragging rights. 

One can dream.

Our Best Scorer Mike Hoffman may out for some time :picard:

Perreault and Ehlers continue to work really good together

Torrey Mitchell has been a great Off-Season addition so far 

but alot off guys have really to move up in the next weeks 

http://www.ottawasun.com/2015/10/23/hoffman-not-expected-to-be-out-of-lineup-long

it wouldn't be the first time I've beaten you. 

In two years...sure. 

But I changed up after winning it to being a developer. Gotta keep it fun. If I win from the retool it will be that much sweeter. 

Of course it wouldn't be. We were still in the building process at that point though... the vision through all of my madness had come together and these Panthers are being built to be competitive for a verrrrry long time. (Oldest skaters on my roster are Toews and Kane at 26/27... everyone else is 23 or under and still improving(hopefully).

Winning wouldn't be fun if it was a given. My motivation was fueled by guys like you and Lethunder to take you fellas down. It is my honor to wear the target.

Archived