The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2015-16 (Taking Applications for New GMs!)

canuck2xtreme

Every year I get 2-3 injuries in training camp/first week... first year where I could 'use' one, nothing. nada.

Where's that Arby voodoo when I need it? ;)

Hopefully the "Arby voodoo" has disappeared thanks to the injection of young blood on the roster.

Seeing Galchenyuk, Larkin and Domi contribute so much early on certainly has Habs management smiling ear-to-ear... :towel:

SIGNING: The Florida Panthers have signed forward Jarret Stoll to a one year deal.

Jarret Stoll: 1 year, $ 1.25 million dollar contract ( $ 1,250,000.00 per season ).

Big welcome to Jarret. He will be a nice fit for us in a depth role and we are thrilled to add a guy with his pedigree to our club.

Jarrett will step in as our 4th line centre for the time being

Looks like the Arby Voodoo made its way up the Ottawa River to the Nation's Capital....

Danny Dekeyser and Darren Helm are ruled out for this weekend. Logan Couture just got helped off the ice at practice, with what looks like a bad injury. Hopefully more guys continue to step up to get us through this.

Looks like the Arby Voodoo made its way up the Ottawa River to the Nation's Capital....

Danny Dekeyser and Darren Helm are ruled out for this weekend. Logan Couture just got helped off the ice at practice, with what looks like a bad injury. Hopefully more guys continue to step up to get us through this.

He's very close so if not the weekend pretty soon after, no worries there.

Your top line (and Strome), top pairing and starter make for a pretty sick lineup imo. Nice work.

Thanks man, took years in the making. I've always had a philosophy in any fantasy sport to get rid of as many variables of possible (i.e. having Gronk at TE or Rodgers at QB so you don't have to worry about it). To have Carey Price locked up long term early and commit to our vision really helped us get the ball rolling.

Still early though, 178 days to go

Hopefully the "Arby voodoo" has disappeared

Apparently you traded it to me lol in the Brodie deal.... (Leafs falling like.....leaves.....Pavel Datsyuk, TJ Brodie, Clarke Macarthur, Matt Calvert, Alexander Wennberg, Tyler Graovac, Jacob Markstrom....please stop now!)

Hot streak over; think I drew a zero on todays games?

Gunna take Dahlbeck playing 26 minutes from the night as a positive.

Who has Svedberg? Think he had 5 shots tonight.

Thanks man, took years in the making. I've always had a philosophy in any fantasy sport to get rid of as many variables of possible (i.e. having Gronk at TE or Rodgers at QB so you don't have to worry about it). To have Carey Price locked up long term early and commit to our vision really helped us get the ball rolling.

Still early though, 178 days to go

Its not just the top line & goaltending.

Hedman and Josi as your top pair? Sic!

Another big night (67 points for the highest of the evening) has the Habs back atop the league. The view from up here is glorious. We hope to stay for a while. :)

Fleischmann 1GWG 1A +2

Johansson 2A +2

Grabovski 2A +2

Greiss 1W

Domi 1PPG 1A 2 PIM

Demers 1GWPPG

Nash 4 PIM

Tikhonov 2 PIM

Haula 2 PIM

LTIR: The Minnesota Wild reluctantly place F Johan Franzen on LTIR, and:

Callup: Brandon Gormley to the main roster.

We hope that Johan makes a full recovery from his latest setback - and if he and his family feel it best that he not return to the ice, he has our blessing and support.

Archived