The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck Fantasy Draft (1Hr Time limit)

Drewismyname

Nice timing... I don't have any lists to work off of? Where do I see who is still available?

There's a list on fantrax if you're registered to that. If not, there a list in the OP to see who's not available. At this point though I think u gotta just research prospects by urself and see if they're available cuz fantrax won't help u with that

There's a list on fantrax if you're registered to that. If not, there a list in the OP to see who's not available. At this point though I think u gotta just research prospects by urself and see if they're available cuz fantrax won't help u with that

Yeah I'm not registered yet. Crap. Sorry guys I don't know if this'll work if I don't have anything to directly work off of and I'm at work right now so I wanna choose quickly. Sorry for posting here.

Guys you send in lists then turn up to pick and select different players? Do you have any idea how difficult it is to keep track of this draft as it is? Either send in lists and let us select for you, or don't send lists, select if here or make up picks. This is ridiculous.

Archived