The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

stop the canuck negativity

Van bc

I'm hating all the negative comments on the canucks roster. Sutter is a decent player and lets all be grateful he even came to Vancouver. It's not going to be easy for us to get players that are willing come here anymore because we aren't a cup contending team anymore or even a playoff team anymore but who cares. Yes Sutter is our replacement for Kesler so get over it. Everyone is well aware of the skill difference between Sutter and Kesler and yes we did overpay for Sutter but it's not going to be the last time we pay too much to get players to stay and play here. Get over it already

Really no need for this as a thread (sorry I noticed Elvis hasn't done his thread police thing yet). I agree we are a roster in transition and frankly i don't think it is that bad either. What I disagree with is deciding this team can't make the playoffs. We did last year and I think the capability is there again. Some interesting changes and a youth infusion may just provide enough spark to challenge again.

Telling the "negative Nancies" on this site to get over it is pointless. Most of their hockey knowledge is derived from the crap they hear on TEAM 1040 or the guy at the office that plays Division 7 beer league..

Archived