The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Town of Salem

Intoewsables

Every separate signature under each of your posts plays its own song. It's chaos. I think this forum banned musical sigs back in 2005 though, lol.

You must have shared some good memories on this forum.

"Back in 2005, when I was a just a young little buck, a user who goes by the name "b_gassi31" on September 29th at 5PM, had changed his sig to a musical sig. This caused a lot of choas because the main mod at the time "Debthoven", had released many hit singles, but the mod was deaf so shortly after on September 31st at 9AM PST, this forum banned musical sigs. I remember the day as vividly as the day where I beat all my fellow spermatozoid brothers in a battle for penetration in the egg" -g_bassi13

You must have shared some good memories on this forum.

"Back in 2005, when I was a just a young little buck, a user who goes by the name "b_gassi31" on September 29th at 5PM, had changed his sig to a musical sig. This caused a lot of choas because the main mod at the time "Debthoven", had released many hit singles, but the mod was deaf so shortly after on September 31st at 9AM PST, this forum banned musical sigs. I remember the day as vividly as the day where I beat all my fellow spermatozoid brothers in a battle for penetration in the egg" -g_bassi13

Musical sigs were banned across the internet by some widespread decree around the same time. I'm pretty much spitballing there, lol.

So every time you post on a page I get a new overlapping random song?

Post enough and you may just accidentally compose the greatest symphony the world has ever heard.

I've got

Endless Ocean: Blue World - The Soft Goodbye

Rochard - Space Debris

The King of Fighters XIII - Each Promise

It doesn't actually sound terrible.

"Banned across the internet"

Yeah, I'll have some of what you're on please.

10 years ago or so musical .gif pictures and such, became massively popular as people realized they could be things. So for a short while people started putting them in forum signatures and crap. Quickly after, people across the board started spazzing out about these music jingles, and they went out of existence as fast as they came in.

I mean I still lol'd at your sig, but it's been done before.

Archived