The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Mix Exchange 2015

Lil B From The Pack

Lil B and Kazmanian Devil present

CDC Mix Exchange 2015

ibcIKuQDf34o8y.gif

• Post in this thread to claim a spot (First come first serve basis)
  • Every participant will submit a 30-40 minute playlist to me via PM (Either MP3s inside a zip file uploaded somewhere or a notepad containing a tracklist with Youtube links to each song.)
  • How many songs you want to include is up to you as long as the aggregate total is 30-40 mins. (Could be twelve 3 minute songs or three 12 minute songs.)
  • Include in your .zip a text file with the track listings, so we know what the intended order of the songs is (If you decided to upload MP3s)
  • Each person who submits a mix will receive one of their own to listen to and review
  • Reviews should follow the basic format of naming the song, posting a youtube link (if one is available), rating the song (whatever system works for you), and ending with a few sentences explaining why the assigned song earned the rating it did (i.e. "I didn't care for the vocals. Had a hot beat though. A semi-enjoyable mess.")
  • At the end of the reviewing process, post a guess regarding whose mix you got - I'll PM a personal compliment to those who guess correctly.

It is expected that you follow through with a review once receiving your mix. Never good to be that guy who lets everyone down imo.

Archived