The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Drewismyname

3 hours ago, Baer. said:

Tarasenko is signed until 2023 wtf is this guy on, I want some lmao

Wow you responded with the same insult i gave you goood one bear. 

46 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Evanka Osmak ???? :wub:

Added. 

i'm just done with blondes man. They're boring. I'm the Alexander of the new age haha. Spent a huge chunk of my youth following around a cute blonde. They're too entitled.

I don't really get crushes on tv personalities but Caroline Cameron is a beauty. Personality and looks, Throw a baseball with her and then take her for dinner haha. She seems like she would tell you to F your hat if you got in her face though, definitely a strong woman. Sportsnet finally got it right. Thank you sportsnet. haha

Oh and don't even get me started with Andi Petrillo. That's a woman. We need to go to Italy, tell all their women to come with us, and then leave. Project paperclip part 2. I don't even really like women with meat on their bones and I'd drop everything in my life for an Andi Petrillo haha. :P

Oh and Leah Hextall would most likely beat the $&!# out of both of them and then steal the cdcp hottest female broadcaster trophy and climb mount everest with it laughing all the way up. 

Aaaannyways back to reality. (Vote is in OP at the end of all the rules)

1 hour ago, Drewismyname said:

Anyways,

Official CDCP Vote:

Caroline Cameron or Andi Petrillo, Leah Hextall or  Evanka Osmak ? The winners pic will occupy the main op logo in place of the cdcp logo until the playoffs are over

Feel free to add other female broadcasters to the poll

Votes: 

Reveal hidden contents

Mike: Evanka Osmak

Drew: Caroline Cameron 

KATE BEIRNESS

2 hours ago, Drewismyname said:

Anyways,

Official CDCP Vote:

Caroline Cameron or Andi Petrillo, Leah Hextall or  Evanka Osmak ? The winners pic will occupy the main op logo in place of the cdcp logo until the playoffs are over

Feel free to add other female broadcasters to the poll

Votes: 

Reveal hidden contents

Mike: Evanka Osmak

Drew: Caroline Cameron 

Tessa Bonhomme might make that list....

1437385-50p.jpeg

32 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

I'll vote Don Taylor.

It's a LGBT friendly league bro.  lol.  More power here for you to be free. 

(Just buggin you)

If anyone cares I have no issue with anyones life choices or whatever it's a $&!#ty world more power to you if you choose to challenge it to make it truer to what the earth meant it to be you have my support. I have had five years of women hating me and feeling like i won't ever meet my match you couldn't pay me enough to live a lifetime of that a hundred years ago fearing being with someone because of their gender. and not being able to get to the point of them all hating you. I mean, seriously...love who you want to if you want to meet satan, she's right over there.

<----

1 hour ago, pmalina said:

Wow, I love existing in the Czech Republic when discussing girls.

Czech yourself before you Wrech yourself my friend :ph34r:

small.png

LOS ANGELES KINGS UNDERGO SEA CHANGE

With a new leadership team in place in Los Angeles, new Kings General Manager Captain Woodget has been rumored to be heavily investing in analytics infrastructure. A team of six staff has been recruited to assist the leadership team make informed decisions on all aspects of the Kings' roster - from best lines and pairings, to diet, players' commutes to practice, and, of course, trades.

"More and more teams in this league are investing in analytics," said Woodget as he discussed the news at a McDonalds drive-thru earlier today. "We want to not only be part of that community, but to actively lead it. I want to build the best possible structure for this team to succeed, and I believe investing in analytics is the way to do that.

"With this in mind, I will be looking to make several trades over the coming weeks as our initial data shows us some interesting results. I will say - for now - that while I appreciate the job that many of the players have done previously, this is a new era for the Los Angeles Kings. Unless your name is Palat, Marchand, Toffoli, Zuccarello or Bishop, you are under intense scrutiny. I will listen to all offers on all other players.

"Now, my food's getting cold, let me get away will you?"

As Woodget drives off into the distance, Bryan Adams blaring from his Datsun, Kings fans must already be speculating over the future of its - apparently former - core players such as Jaden Schwartz, Mike Green and Andrei Markov. What will the future bring in the new Kings era?

The New Jersey Devils have announced that there may be some great pick ups playing for YOUR VANCOUVER CANUCKS still available and that these hot commodities won't last long (contact GM Somethingvery for more information):

• Unsung hero Alex Biega (just signed $650,000 AAV), averaging over 2.2 fpts game is a great depth defenseman to have on your squad
  • Alexandre Grenier (just signed $600,000 AAV contract waiver-ineligible, 6'5" 200 lbs beast with skill):

Archived