The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Drewismyname

CDCP Western Conference Finals

(67.2 FP)lvchw3qfsun2e7oc02kh2zxb6.gif@dmo1xf3z4pph27vmg3gf.gif(94.5FP)

CDCP Eastern Conference Finals

(95 FP)yo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif@32tfs723a3bes0p0hb4hgcy1u.gif(65 FP)

In response to doing the gfx, I would love to but i have been doing trials etc and the last program i had just ran out and i dont want to spend hundreds of dollars on a professional app for it sorry guys!

4 hours ago, Drewismyname said:

(67.2 FP)lvchw3qfsun2e7oc02kh2zxb6.gif@dmo1xf3z4pph27vmg3gf.gif(94.5FP)

(95 FP)yo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif@32tfs723a3bes0p0hb4hgcy1u.gif(65 FP)

In response to doing the gfx, I would love to but i have been doing trials etc and the last program i had just ran out and i dont want to spend hundreds of dollars on a professional app for it sorry guys!

Damn... Some decisions coming back to haunt me big time. Gonna be almost impossible to make a comeback. 

Took Crosby over Burns offer for Doughty and traded Martin... Oh well, I think long term it was the better decision, but you can't put a price on a cup. 

The Nashville Predators are shopping their first round pick (13th overall, belonged to Montreal) 

Conditions to make this deal go through along with additional notes to speed up the process. 

1) The 13th pick must be packaged with one of the following players to help us save some cap moving forward: Thomas Vanek, David Krejci, Marc Staal, Radim Vrbata, Justin Williams, Nikolai Kulemin, Jimmy Howard. 

2) Would prefer at least 1 roster player back 

3) May be willing to move up or down if we see fit, however we prefer not to draft in the first round this year. 

4) Will not accept offers including any real life LA King's players. GM Apollo does not stand cheating and bribing his way to a championship. He has honour. 

Will respond to offers ASAP.  

14 hours ago, Drewismyname said:

+20.8 (88FP)lvchw3qfsun2e7oc02kh2zxb6.gif@dmo1xf3z4pph27vmg3gf.gif(99.2FP) +4.8

+.5 (95.5 FP)yo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif@32tfs723a3bes0p0hb4hgcy1u.gif(70.8 FP) +5.8

Please please please I need a 1-0 sharks win and then Bonino / Crosby / TJ to light up game 7. 

Also... Burns please don't produce tonight :| 

@thejazz97 that awkward moment when a piece of the deal gets moved as we talk about him... 

Let's discuss a vrbata trade, maybe we'll get a draft pick for his negotiation rights or smth 

Or better yet maybe let's talk about JB and TL so they get moved? 

I kind of like this deal tho. He's a giant and we could use him against steroid monkeys on LA! Sad to c mccann go, he was extremely likeable

Archived