The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Discussion: Baertschi losing favour with Willie

Sedintwinpowersactivate

Again, not everything lives at the extremes. Coaches - like all people in any walk of life - have weaknesses and strengths.

Suggesting they have those weaknesses do not mean they are terrible coaches just like ignoring them does not mean they are perfect coaches.

You change like shifting sands. I never said coaches were perfect, I said we have a very good one. It is you who comes over as a malcontent.

You are continuously on Willies case without justifying your attitude. Not only that but yet again, for the 3rd time you have refused or been unable to name a coach who conforms to your "doctrine"

7:30 in regulation time. Seriously?

Not only that but the Horvat line was getting all the D-zone starts.  What's the point of trading for an O-minded player like Baertschi and expect him to be a checking forward while saying to stay in the lineup he has to score - he's a playmaker (ie a passer) so who is the finisher on his line.  Seems fair.  No ice time.  D-zone starts.  No PP time.  Sadly I don't think he has a future on this team.

Not only that but the Horvat line was getting all the D-zone starts.  What's the point of trading for an O-minded player like Baertschi and expect him to be a checking forward while saying to stay in the lineup he has to score - he's a playmaker (ie a passer) so who is the finisher on his line.  Seems fair.  No ice time.  D-zone starts.  No PP time.  Sadly I don't think he has a future on this team.

Yeh. Didn't the Sedins fail that test under Torts? 40 pt season?

probably WD will be gone before Bearschi goes anywhere the results are the driver an WD has no trust in Sven or whatever but it is pretty clear he has a amber light on Sven in regard to starts in what ever zone .I now have a real problem with WD as a coach of the young guys on the team.not sure it can be corrected in short order it is not his only problem but it is pretty glaring 

Archived