The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

McCann, Virtanen, or Baertchi

flatl99

Good eye :lol:

I'm dying right now!

Tell me boys... what would be the problem if each one of the kids played close to 50 or 60 games their first season... and then were avalable for the post season.

Why does it really matter which one of them are playing tonight... don't you get it ... We win...

If they stay on the team for years to come and become the heros of the future.

Why be in a hurry?

Tell me boys... what would be the problem if each one of the kids played close to 50 or 60 games their first season... and then were avalable for the post season.

Why does it really matter which one of them are playing tonight... don't you get it ... We win...

Why be in a hurry?

Hmm..

You bring up a very "interracial" point.

oilers problem is they sign their rookies to massive 6 mill per yr contracts where we resign them to cheap 1-2.5 bridge deals

nugent hopkins and eberle do not deserve to be making almost as much as sedins. We should offer sheet mcdavid in 3 yrs if canuck owner ship signa mcdavid to a max comtract with 30 mill signing bonus we lose a few first rounders but have our first line center

virtanen mcdavid boeser

shinkaruk horvat baerchi

gaunce mccann kenins

cassels

looks like a slick forward line

hahaahahahh eml please

One is a center

One is a right wing

One is a left wing

Why are we only keeping 2?

Why are we making decisions on players that have played less than 100 games in the NHL?

Why are we jumping to conclusions based of 4 NHL games? Fans need to stop. Its like they are desperate for controversy.

So much this.

Integrating the rookies in the Complete in and out dynamics of being a team-mate for a whole season of true involvement, is exactly what is required at this time. This is the most integral part in aiding them to build the self-confidence required.

There are 82 game in the season and hopefully another possible 28 should you reach the 7th Game of the Final.

Why would you use up the energy and enthusiasm of the youngest in your group right at the start and then leave the veterans with no-one to inspire when the dog-days of a playoff race come calling.

The management is taking the appropriate amount of time in nurturing the future of our home town team.

After over 40 years of climbing to the top of mountains with nothing left when we reached the summit...

How could anyone suggest that we burnout the kids before the furnace is even completely switched on yet...

You're playing a losers game when you want it all now, and leave nothing of actual substance... When you'll eventually...

"Need it the Most"

opps

Why be in a hurry?

Okay... I've taken my punishment for my failure ... What About The Points I've Brought Up ... Judges !!!

Why do we have to get rid of one? We're at 23 with Higgins still active. Nobody needs to go.

And they're not dumping Baertschi. Even Vey got a whole season to prove himself. He'll get the same chance.

Does beg the question why we put Corrado on waivers?

At least before a decision had to be made when Higgins was due back... (By which time odds suggest someone else would be injured).

Does beg the question why we put Corrado on waivers?

At least before a decision had to be made when Higgins was due back... (By which time odds suggest someone else would be injured).

I don't really think it's much more than Corrado got outplayed. It's easy to overthink it but Benning's even said he had certain players penciled in at the start and he didn't expect Hutton and McCann to play like they have.

I also agree that Baer will get a whole season here. Not all top players play well right away. Stamkos in his first season slumped until the 2nd half.

Archived