The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] MTL @ VAN | Oct 27 | 7PM | SNV/RDS/CITYM

Baer.

Ryan Kesler didnt want to go through a downturn with this team, demands a trade to one of like two teams, we get a draft pick that turns into McCann who is now helping the Canucks stay ahead of Ryan Kesler's team.  Its beautiful.

Dorsett and Prust are described as plugs by some people in here, truth is that those guys are smart hockey players who dont have sniper hands.  They go through the wall for their team mates and bring character to the team.  Good mentors for the kids.

Ryan Kesler didnt want to go through a downturn with this team, demands a trade to one of like two teams, we get a draft pick that turns into McCann who is now helping the Canucks stay ahead of Ryan Kesler's team.  Its beautiful.

Dorsett and Prust are described as plugs by some people in here, truth is that those guys are smart hockey players who dont have sniper hands.  They go through the wall for their team mates and bring character to the team.  Good mentors for the kids.

Brandon Sutter is sorta part of the Kesler trade as well. 7 points for Sutter so far. I'm glad he turned it around after having a slow preseason. We may not be amazing, but I've really enjoyed watching all of the young players this season. Finally, we have players that can snipe. Well, at least McCann. I still have faith in Bo, but it does look like he might be playing injured.

Archived