The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

14 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I remember cheering madly fir the 

Jays in 92 and 93.  It would be so cool to see a Canadian team win the NBA title. 

The warriors would be tough..But to make it to the finals would do alot for this franchise and the kawhi situation

This really should be their year to make it 

Toronto can now focus on the real team in town:bigblush:

• Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I remember cheering madly fir the 

Jays in 92 and 93.  It would be so cool to see a Canadian team win the NBA title. 

Canada needs a Major Champ..

Just not in hockey..Unless its the Canucks

Happy the Lames,laffs and Paper air Planes are done

Edited by naslund.is.king
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

Damian Lilliard is cold blooded.

That's your guy right? I take back my Dame slander. 

He just leveled up. Exactly what everyone wanted to see. He's in the Curry tier now. Performing in the playoffs makes legends. 

8 minutes ago, Van40 said:

That's your guy right? I take back my Dame slander. 

He just leveled up. Exactly what everyone wanted to see. He's in the Curry tier now. Performing in the playoffs makes legends. 

Him and Kawahi. Mans been hitting shots like these for a minute. See 2013 shot vs Houston. Portland has a chance to come out of the west if Houston can beat GSW (unlikely but it could happen).

5 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

Him and Kawahi. Mans been hitting shots like these for a minute. See 2013 shot vs Houston. Portland has a chance to come out of the west if Houston can beat GSW (unlikely but it could happen).

I remember watching the Houston shot live! So cool for Portland and their fans though. The Blazers franchise has had terrible luck throughout the years, about time things went their way. 

OKC offence way too predictable, give to Westbrook or George and ask them to create. Last shot should have went to George as well.

Nice shot by Dame. Love how he and CJ have stayed loyal to Portland.

Much respect to Curry Mom, one day she in GS cheering on Steph and the next day she there in Portland cheering on Seth

• Upvote 2

Jamal Murray is a beast, will probably be one of my favourite players as the Wade generation comes to an end. Plus Porter coming soon, that team is going to be nasty if they can keep it together, even add another star.

10 hours ago, J-23 said:

OKC offence way too predictable, give to Westbrook or George and ask them to create. Last shot should have went to George as well.

Nice shot by Dame. Love how he and CJ have stayed loyal to Portland.

Much respect to Curry Mom, one day she in GS cheering on Steph and the next day she there in Portland cheering on Seth

Man, Westbrook vs. Lillard might be my new favourite rivalry. You could just feel the hate from that game! Lillard Waving goodbye as he throws an unlikely 3 and sinks it was the coolest thing I've seen in the NBA in recent memory. Such savagery.

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Just watching a bit of the post game presser.....Embid had 16 pts and 8 boards....

Gotta give a lot of props to Ibaka and Gasol from the sound of it.

Ya, the big guys often don’t get the credit they deserve for all the grunt work they do.  I really like that Leonard is known for doing the heavy lifting just as much as the scoring.  That guy is a complete player.  

• Cheers 1

12 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Nuggets knock off the Spurs....

DeRo heading home after the first round.....again....

I still don't understand why LeMarcus Aldridge didn't foul Jokic at the end. Even if he didn't hear Pop that should just be instinct.

• Upvote 1