The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

Magic Johnson made an ass of himself the way he stepped down without telling anyone around him and his 'I'm out, Cya!' attitude. I can't wait to listen to Undisputed later.

Ain't no one joining the Lakers lmao

EDIT: Referring 2019 only. I do think AD will end up on the Lakers in 2020.

Edited by Xbox

On 4/8/2019 at 7:55 PM, Van40 said:

Definitely something a future Clipper would say..... :picard:

Some klay and Kyrie action (or butler), would be more then enough with some added depth to make the lakers competitive for next year. I just hope someone comes...... lol

3 hours ago, Xbox said:

Magic Johnson made an ass of himself the way he stepped down without telling anyone around him and his 'I'm out, Cya!' attitude. I can't wait to listen to Undisputed later.

Super unprofessional, but this was best for LA. Magic was hardly around the team. He sucked at his job. Apparently not tweeting about other players really hurt his feelings (lmao). He also hated how he couldn't work out with current players. Very bizarre. 

The worst hasn't even come out yet. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Van40 said:

Super unprofessional, but this was best for LA. Magic was hardly around the team. He sucked at his job. Apparently not tweeting about other players really hurt his feelings (lmao). He also hated how he couldn't work out with current players. Very bizarre. 

The worst hasn't even come out yet. 

I agree it was a bas position for Magic. The guys on Undisputed made a great point. Magic had a one-on-one meeting with the Lakers owner and she must have said something that ticked him off. It was a 3 hour meeting that probably covered the employee treatment, coach, the AD drama ect.

Wonder how LeBron feels about all this.

Speaking of Magic, the Raps get Orlando in round one.

There are no "easy" match-ups, but you have to figure the Dinos are glad they don't have to play Detroit or Charlotte. The Hornets are out and the Pistons will get pasted by the Bucks.

17 hours ago, shiznak said:

Nice to see playoff Lowry showed up.

It's hard to believe.....O-fer the entire game, yet he still gets the same minutes as Kawhai? :blink:

And the Raps still had an opportunity to get the W. Gasol missed his wide open three and Augustin made his. There were a lot of plays during the game that led up to that situation, (too many turnovers and offensive boards allowed) but in the final minute and a half, the Magic executed and the Raptors did not.

Kyle can't be that bad two games in a row, can he? :unsure:

Gotta say, I'm a bit peeved at Nick Nurse. We "managed" Leonard's minutes all season, allegedly so he'd be able to play big minutes in the playoffs, Yet he plays only 33 minutes, 4th most on the team. :rolleyes:

Edited by RUPERTKBD

Raps beat the Magic in what was probably the worst playoff performance in Kawhai's career. (apparently, he had the flu) They have a chance to take a stranglehold on the series tonight in Orlando for game 4.

Meanwhile, in San Antonio, DeRo was channeling his inner Ron Artest, getting tossed from the game, after throwing the ball at a ref, late in a 117-103 Denver Nuggets victory over the Spurs. Canadian Jamal Murray had 24 points for the Nuggets who host game 5 on Tuesday night.

1 hour ago, naslund.is.king said:

Can the raps keep it going? I sure hope so. This is their year to atleast make the finals

I remember cheering madly fir the 

Jays in 92 and 93.  It would be so cool to see a Canadian team win the NBA title. 

• Upvote 1