The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tom Clancy's The Division

MJDDawg

Just now, Gooseberries said:

Im saying its good right now. Like others said im not sure how much replay value it will have. Missions seem basic.  Go here. Kill these guys. Go back to base. Ive only played like 4 hours so take my advice however you wish to. I dont want to steer you in the wrong direction.  if i find i dont care for it ill just finish it as fast as i can and sell. 

Sounds decent. Like you said, like Destiny. I'll look it up more then

31 minutes ago, Gooseberries said:

Played for like 5 hrs last night. I've already played the beta too. It reminds me a of a more open destiny with minimal character classification. 

Thanks for the info - definitely one to miss. Destiny was the biggest disappointment of my entire gaming life.

3 minutes ago, Captain Woodget said:

Thanks for the info - definitely one to miss. Destiny was the biggest disappointment of my entire gaming life.

Yeah another one  that i played through as fast as i could and sold immediately. 

Favorite current gen games in order

Dying light (might be top 5 game ever for me)

Titanfall

Battlefront

On 2016-03-09 at 9:49 AM, Gooseberries said:

Yeah another one  that i played through as fast as i could and sold immediately. 

Favorite current gen games in order

Dying light (might be top 5 game ever for me)

Titanfall

Battlefront

Damn. That's one I got bored of and traded in after a week. That's just my own fault though.

I traded it in to help pay for Bloodborne, which I was also done with after like 2-3 weeks. I get bored of like 90% of games in under a month.

I'll get it after I finish mgsv.

Anyway, it's been out a week? I saw the other day some people already had the platinum trophy. How is that even possible? You'd literally have to devote all hours of the day to do that and even then you might not have enough time. Those have to be the accounts of the game developers or something.

3 hours ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

I'll get it after I finish mgsv.

Anyway, it's been out a week? I saw the other day some people already had the platinum trophy. How is that even possible? You'd literally have to devote all hours of the day to do that and even then you might not have enough time. Those have to be the accounts of the game developers or something.

You answered your own question. Some people just nolife through things a day after release and are done with the whole experience. Then they complain that there isn't more to do. I myself am enjoying the game a lot more than I thought I would. Been playing missions on hard with my buds and from the get go it's been very intense and a lot of fun. Just shy of level 11 right now and looking forward to getting back it again. To me it scratches that itch that Destiny would have taken care of had I the ability to play it.

On 2016-03-12 at 4:31 PM, Winter Soldier said:

You answered your own question. Some people just nolife through things a day after release and are done with the whole experience. Then they complain that there isn't more to do. I myself am enjoying the game a lot more than I thought I would. Been playing missions on hard with my buds and from the get go it's been very intense and a lot of fun. Just shy of level 11 right now and looking forward to getting back it again. To me it scratches that itch that Destiny would have taken care of had I the ability to play it.

I'm like you. I've very much been enjoying the game. I usually play with friends and I'm currently Lvl13. Game gets pretty intense sometimes. It's a lot better of a time than I had with Destiny...as I was done with Destiny after like 2 weeks and The Division just has a lot more for me to do in it that I feel like doing.

12 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

I'm like you. I've very much been enjoying the game. I usually play with friends and I'm currently Lvl13. Game gets pretty intense sometimes. It's a lot better of a time than I had with Destiny...as I was done with Destiny after like 2 weeks and The Division just has a lot more for me to do in it that I feel like doing.

Yeah, I'm not even level 15 and ventures into the Dark Zone remain tense and always keep me on the edge of my seat as I creep around.

• 1 month later...

Game got boring so fast it's not even funny.

Dark Zone got lame with multiple groups of people baiting others into going rogue and other bull$&!# like that.

That said, I haven't played much since the update with Incursions (like 20 minutes) so I don't know if the game has gotten better or not.

Anyone still playing this game a lot and thinks it's worth getting back into?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Any PS4 users here that like to do incursions or group up in the DZ?  I find it hard finding quality games with the random matchmaking.  Wouldn't mind finding a group that likes to do the priority target missions too.

Feel free to msg me if you would like to group up!

Archived