3 hours ago, Johnny Torts said:

Hamhuis

Hansen

McCann

for

Nishuskin

4th

Fair deal.

1 too many beers I think? Wrong Sub pls move mods, thx.

Benning: Hey pal, whats up?

Dal GM: Not to much Jim, you? 

Benning: Oh you know, having a few beer with Willie, he said your team is real good.

Dal GM: beer? Jim TD is 48 hours away!

Benning: ya I know, I heard your interested in Hamhuis. Just so you know I am also trying to sell Hansen and McCann as well 

Dal GM: oh really?

Benning: *BARF*.... Ya bro, I offered all 3 to Steve Yserman for that good young guy. Whats his face? You know...

Dal GM: Drouin? 

Benning: Ya bro! But Steve said no ahaha, what a loser. Hey, do you have a good young player over there?

Dal GM: ya I have Nishuskin.

Benning: ILL TAKE HIM! Willie said hes "real good".

Dal GM: we we are looking to get hamhuis, that sond fair Jim?

Benning: ya you can have Hamhuis. Since I couldn't get Drouin I figured Id try the next best thing. Ill give you those 3 for your young star.

Dal GM: are you ok Jim? And we dont have the cap, we were hoping to have Hamhuis at 50%.

Benning: Done. Hey do you want a pick to bro?

Dal GM: no Jim, ill send you a 4th, because i really respect you Jim. Lets sign these papers and fax them to Bettman before you sober up.

Benning: really? I get a pick?! Thanks old pal, CHEERS!. Papers are signed. Great deal old pal, good bye.

Dal GM: Good bye Jim. Thanks!

Benning: Hey Willie, he just gave us a pick, what a steal we just got. To bad Trevor is passed out, he would have been so proud of me!

Willie: he deffiently would Jim. You did real good.

NEXT MORNING

Trevor: JIM!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, McHortanen said:

Benning: Hey pal, whats up?

Dal GM: Not to much Jim, you? 

Benning: Oh you know, having a few beer with Willie, he said your team is real good.

Dal GM: beer? Jim TD is 48 hours away!

Benning: ya I know, I heard your interested in Hamhuis. Just so you know I am also trying to sell Hansen and McCann as well 

Dal GM: oh really?

Benning: *BARF*.... Ya bro, I offered all 3 to Steve Yserman for that good young guy. Whats his face? You know...

Dal GM: Drouin? 

Benning: Ya bro! But Steve said no ahaha, what a loser. Hey, do you have a good young player over there?

Dal GM: ya I have Nishuskin.

Benning: ILL TAKE HIM! Willie said hes "real good".

Dal GM: we we are looking to get hamhuis, that sond fair Jim?

Benning: ya you can have Hamhuis. Since I couldn't get Drouin I figured Id try the next best thing. Ill give you those 3 for your young star.

Dal GM: are you ok Jim? And we dont have the cap, we were hoping to have Hamhuis at 50%.

Benning: Done. Hey do you want a pick to bro?

Dal GM: no Jim, ill send you a 4th, because i really respect you Jim. Lets sign these papers and fax them to Bettman before you sober up.

Benning: really? I get a pick?! Thanks old pal, CHEERS!. Papers are signed. Great deal old pal, good bye.

Dal GM: Good bye Jim. Thanks!

Benning: Hey Willie, he just gave us a pick, what a steal we just got. To bad Trevor is passed out, he would have been so proud of me!

Willie: he deffiently would Jim. You did real good.

NEXT MORNING

Trevor: JIM!!!!!!!!!

This is bad and you should feel bad 

Archived