The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia win!] Mafia: Random!

thejazz97

Hats off to Kaz (aka BAE) and Dral. Great games played.

Unlucky TL and Chris...thanks for costing me my win streak :P

Thanks Jazz for hosting.

3-1 isn't terrible but it hurts so much when 4-0 was easily attainable. 

Seriously don't understand how you guys managed to F that up. You didn't have a single shred of evidence that showed I was Mafia. I completely exposed Dral and you just ignored it. I literally voted scum every round.

And if you're wondering how I knew Qwags was Mafia, I didn't. He's just a terrible player and I didn't want him around.

2 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Seriously don't understand how you guys managed to F that up. You didn't have a single shred of evidence that showed I was Mafia. I completely exposed Dral and you just ignored it. I literally voted scum every round.

And if you're wondering how I knew Qwags was Mafia, I didn't. He's just a terrible player and I didn't want him around.

chuckling hard ;)

Just now, Kazmanian Devil said:

crine :(

You acted pretty scummy in the beginning, and to my credit, I acted pretty townie for almost the entire game... problem is, you can't read a drunk... and drunks are often illogical... sometimes you just gotta go with your gut :P

11 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

sig'd ;)

11 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Nice!! Gg everyone and thanks for hosting Jazz!

3 Stars of the game:

1 - Dral. Played a quality game while probably being drunk the entire time. Impressive.

2 - Kaz

3 - 112 

no love for bread? :mellow:

Mafia couldn't have pulled it off without me. 

Archived