The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

2 minutes ago, One one two said:

How do you know I'm town-sided?

Ah, fair. 

I don't know that you're town in this game. In previous games where you have been TP and I have been mafia, you have generally been pretty spot on. But the past few games I have participated in you have been dead wrong, including this one. 

I'm done responding to you though. Gonna try catching up on other parts of the thread. 

16 hours ago, Chris said:

Yeah, but somebody has to kick off the Mafia vote, and if this game is set up the way I'm anticipating it is; Mafia isn't going to have much in the ways of weak players, lol.

:blink: Odd thing to say. Everything is randomized, why do you think the Mafia doesn't have much in the form of weak players? 

VOTE CHRIS

13 hours ago, Chris said:

Do you really think BW is going to give ME a ROLE when he stated he wanted this to be a competitive game? Also - Do you really think he's going to give me a role when I've pretty much said I'm going to be gone on the 24th? Get real.

VirtDupe is playing you.

I assure you, I'm a Stark Supporter.

I'd point out Virts attack on me earlier, but I'm still not sure how much of that was actual Salt versus virt just playing the game, lmao.

Funny how he said he'd talked to BW about me, Attacked me in the thread, and then decided to place a vote for me. .

54daf33964964_-_giphy.gif

Again, it's randomized. Surely you have a better excuse than "BW would never trust me with a role"?

Archived