The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

I have been sick these past 18 hours or so, I was telling the truth about the tainted cheese. I feel better now. A few things

1. I am TP 

2. I have been MKed the past two games N1 

3. I don't really care if I am lynched as my heart really isn't into this game.

4. It's interesting that 112 never called out BJ22 on her favourite way to find scum which is SHROOP. Yet his long post is filled with it examples of that flawed logic.

5. Speaking of flawed logic 112 is voting for me because I was third on the qwags bandwagon wtf? And because of my random list. Yet she posted that TPs can make scummy posts? Wtf? 

112 is totally Mafia, I really don't give a crap if you hang me but make sure to hang or vig kill her she is no doubt Mafia. She always plays just how she is now when she is.

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

I have been sick these past 18 hours or so, I was telling the truth about the tainted cheese. I feel better now. A few things

1. I am TP 

4. It's interesting that 112 never called out BJ22 on her favourite way to find scum which is SHROOP. Yet his long post is filled with it examples of that flawed logic.

5. Speaking of flawed logic 112 is voting for me because I was third on the qwags bandwagon wtf? And because of my random list. Yet she posted that TPs can make scummy posts? Wtf? 

112 is totally Mafia, I really don't give a crap if you hang me but make sure to hang or vig kill her she is no doubt Mafia. She always plays just how she is now when she is.

What does "SHROOP" stand for?

1 hour ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

I doubt AV is scum based on recent responses. Also forgot to mention last night that Kas and Chris are almost certainly not teammates if one flips Mafia. Falcon and Bassi look like the worst slankers and would be good vig targets.

unvote

Vig should wait till the town has more info after the lynch. The Vig has been supremely good at slaughtering TP first round in the past few games. No one is a good Vig target yet.

4 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

1. I am TP 

Everything you say is wrong.

Just now, falcon45ca said:

Vig should wait till the town has more info after the lynch. The Vig has been supremely good at slaughtering TP first round in the past few games. No one is a good Vig target yet.

Look at this grizzled vet telling me how the Vig should play.

I'm fine with the Vig hitting town if they target people who aren't pulling their weight like Bassi, Heffy, or Qwags. But especially Qwags.

8 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

For further clarification, as stated before, I have played Mafia before, just not on CDC or online for that matter. I've done Star Wars and Harry Potter versions of it. I know how this works. This is just my 1st time playing it here.

As for the suspicious of suspicious of suspicious post, twas a mere joke. My only regret of it is that I did not put it in a sarcastic font. Seeing as 112 has gone on a witch hunt, and has voted for at least 5 members already, I did not take his inquiries personally, nor was it a defensive rebuttal. Twas a response in the form of a little kid who's best comeback is usually, "oh yeah? Well you're mom." I made the rookie mistake of not realizing that people can only judge text in CDC Mafia, as opposed to tone, eye contact, and behavioral moment in real life, lol. 

I have nothing to hide. If many are suspicious of me because of that post, so be it. But I have not accused anyone yet, nor have I been lurking like a shark watching everyone comment while standing in the back like certain people, nor have I not contributed to the conversation, nor have I blurted out immediately what character I am in a pathetically cheesy attempt that would make the biggest noob go "that's stupid." 

As for my thoughts on the game so far, the only that I believe is TP is 112, because you either have to be ballsy or stupid to vote 7 different people, then have the audacity to call others jumpy and retaliatory. It's the worst strategy for a Mafia member so I think he's good.

There is not much to base Chris being Mafia other than a "claim." I haven't played with Chris, nor Kassian before in a Mafia game, but from the sounds of many conversations, there is a history between them it seems. Anyone voting for Chris because Kassian told them to is foolish. After previously trash talking each other, Kassian does some "investigating" and within 3 hours discovers Chris is Mafia? Either 1 of 2 things is the true outcome of the scenario:

1 is that is a simple ruse to get Chris out in a hilarious manner, which is dangerous for the good guys because we have no idea who is good and who is bad, and starting bad habits of eliminating wrong players based off pie from the sky in round 1 is a terrible strategy for success.

2, Kassian does have "investigative powers" and then immediately did what any good investigator does in a hostile environment, which is to declare to everyone around them that they have that power....not. Now Kass is a serious candidate to die in the 1st couple of rounds, because Mafia will have thoughts on whether or not he/she should be eliminated early. Might as well save them the trouble and put her down as a serious thunder dome candidate for the near future.

Also not a fan of King Heffy's play so far. Lot of lurking, then when called out about it, the response was pretty weak (Forgetting about being on when Dinner Time arrived.) I don't know how experienced Heffy is in Mafia, but leaving your computer/laptop on the Mafia page to go have dinner is perhaps the dumbest move/post of this game so far, and deserves all the suspicion that comes with it.

That's what I have so far.

:lol: OK there, right. Scum. 

5 minutes ago, One one two said:

Everything you say is wrong.

Everything I say is true. Everything you say is hypocritical and telling of scum for sure.

Vig listen to me 112 is 100% scum. I have played with her long enough to know this. Kill her tonight or town hang her tomorrow if you really think I could be wrong, I'm not.

1 minute ago, One one two said:

How does this sound: lynch someone useless, VK two useless players and VK someone useless.

Yah you'd love that so then your Mafia team doesn't get hit at all makes sense.

2 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Look at this grizzled vet telling me how the Vig should play.

I'm fine with the Vig hitting town if they target people who aren't pulling their weight like Bassi, Heffy, or Qwags. But especially Qwags.

Well, I do have a rather grizzly beard at the mo, & the greys are creeping in.

Fine with Vig hitting town? Useless TP is still better than dead TP, this game is won by numbers, not by how skilled the last players are. 

Just now, Aladeen said:

Everything I say is true. Everything you say is hypocritical and telling of scum for sure.

Vig listen to me 112 is 100% scum. I have played with her long enough to know this. Kill her tonight or town hang her tomorrow if you really think I could be wrong, I'm not.

Are you sure you're not mafia and just really want me dead because I'm dangerous?

Archived