The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Well, I do have a rather grizzly beard at the mo, & the greys are creeping in.

Fine with Vig hitting town? Useless TP is still better than dead TP, this game is won by numbers, not by how skilled the last players are. 

I disagree. The town keeps losing because people sign up only to not do anything. Kill them and let them know they're unwelcome. Likely some of them are scum.

3 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Well, I do have a rather grizzly beard at the mo, & the greys are creeping in.

Fine with Vig hitting town? Useless TP is still better than dead TP, this game is won by numbers, not by how skilled the last players are. 

In every game I've played, the Mafia team has had a crappy slanker or two. I'm almost certain there is scum in here:

Qwags

Bassi

KH

Kaka

Vig kill these people

Just now, One one two said:

I disagree. The town keeps losing because people sign up only to not do anything. Kill them and let them know they're unwelcome. Likely some of them are scum.

Town has won 3 of the last 4 I think. 

Thunderdome the "useless" then, at least we'll get some info as they defend (or don't) themselves. 

Just now, One one two said:

Such a scummy response.

Translation: let's kill as many TP as possible then we may actually get a Mafia. 

Just now, Kazmanian Devil said:

In every game I've played, the Mafia team has had a crappy slanker or two. I'm almost certain there is scum in here:

Qwags

Bassi

KH

Kaka

Vig kill these people

Forgot to say, it's worth the Vig risking these people being town because they're useless 

Qwags

4 hours ago, Qwags said:

112, you've been aggroed on me since before this game even began. Why? If I've upset you, then I apologize.

32 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Vote CHRIS

20 minutes ago, Qwags said:

I'm just here to play the game, and people respond with anger. Stay positive, boys and girls.

Not much to go on here, but in fairness, Qwags only has to make 2 more posts today and 5 tomorrow to fulfill his pledge.

This is typical Qwags. But he never does.

For now I think it's a waste to lynch him IF we have a better option.

To thunderdome him is as good as a lynch as paired up against anyone else, Qwags loses.

I don't know why he plays.

1 minute ago, One one two said:

Everyone open your mystery boxes ASAP and take that group out.

Again the Mafia would love.

Translation: all TPs waste your mystery boxes so the Mafia don't have to worry about them in later rounds.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Great idea. :rolleyes:

Useless TP > Dead TP.  

Hardly. They provide cover for slankers. And at the end of the game when they're still alive, they're going to look worse than a scum who's actually contributed and it's impossible to justify not lynching them.

10 hours ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Poor.

Poor.

Defensive, and 112's post definitely wasn't suspicious.

Why ask JL? He didn't start the vote on Qwags.

"Still early" has been a decent scumtell in the past for me.

wat

So you insinuate that Zfetch was trying to get a lynch going on you, then insist he isn't suspicious?

Poor.

Experimenting isn't scummy.

Staging I guess?

First round gut feeling, starting to see 112's potential pattern/playstyle though, 50/50 *shrug*

9 hours ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

I really get a scum read from this post

Admittedly its weak reasoning, but its also the truth.

1 hour ago, mau5trap said:

Something about Kaz is throwing me off.

I agree, he isn't being anywhere near as...invasive, as he could be as a potential TP.

1 hour ago, One one two said:

OK let's lynch Aladeen, then.

Unvote vote Aladeen

I can actually get on board with this based on the fact that He said he's not feelin' well and the fact that his list is 50/50.

55 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

:blink: Odd thing to say. Everything is randomized, why do you think the Mafia doesn't have much in the form of weak players? 

VOTE CHRIS

You know what, it was an initial read based on my own role, and a dumb read on my part, not much to add to that.

48 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Again, it's randomized. Surely you have a better excuse than "BW would never trust me with a role"?

Admittedly, its weak reasoning, but I can assure you, once again, its the truth. I get the feeling even if I did land on something important most of the people that host these wouldn't give me a role if I landed on one anyways for fear that it'd end their game or I'd do something stupid, lol.

46 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Also Falcon starts posting now that his names been called

Noted..

38 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Vote CHRIS

I'm bad, but you're worse, care to elaborate on that, or are you just going to run around with your head up your butt until you get killed/thunderdomed?

Honestly, I don't know where to put my vote, so for the moment I'm just going to leave it on 112 as my opinion on her hasn't changed yet, so aggressive, but admittedly,  It has been kind of helpful for pulling out alot of information out of, well, everybody.

Archived