The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

8 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Maybe he's just observing the current situation.

Doesn't explain the PM. Why are you defending him anyway? Between that, the random vote for Chris followed by the unvote, and your subtle troll job, your starting to web a sketchy net around yourself.

2 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Qwags could be Mafia and trying to create links between himself and Fwy in the likely event one of them dies.

Although I feel that's a stretch considering it's Qwags

True, but if mafia, his teammates are coaching him now.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Doesn't explain the PM. Why are you defending him anyway? Between that, the random vote for Chris followed by the unvote, and your subtle troll job, your starting to web a sketchy net around yourself.

Wasn't defending him. I was giving an possible explanation on his strange behavior. In hindsight, I can see how it looked like I was defending him.

1 minute ago, Qwags said:

Wasn't defending him. I was giving an possible explanation on his strange behavior. In hindsight, I can see how it looked like I was defending him.

Sorry, I'm not buying that.

Go back to your pm and tell your teammates you've failed.

Mod notes - A few things I forgot to mention regarding the setup:

The Jailing ability originally in the Mystery Box has been switched with a roleblocking ability.

The watcher night action will show everyone who visited the target.

Note that mafia kills are not assigned to anyone so they can't be watched, tracked or blocked.

The jailkeeper/roleblocker can jail the redirector and the redirector can redirect the jailkeeper/roleblocker but if they both use actions on each other than the jailkeeper/roleblocker will jail/block the redirector.

The same thing applies to the Jailkeeper and roleblocker. If they both use actions on each other the Jailkeeper will have precedent over the Roleblock.

Any questions, just PM me.

1 minute ago, Qwags said:

You can think whatever you want. 

You just edited a post after all the crap we called you out on. You are either the worst good guy to ever play, or Mafia trying to take away attention from other members with the scene you are creating.

Just now, Qwags said:

Good old mobile phone with its finicky touch screen.

BS. You just did it again.

Archived