The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

2 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

I'm not sure... she's probably in mine, tbh.

Nah, we just got Booster Juice and then went out for a walk and talked.

Um Booster Juice is universal women code for "Take me, Take me now,  tie me up and have your way with me hard." 

Yup missing that sign is a one way ticket to the friend zone. 

Sorry for the inactivity guys, completely boring personal issues that are taken care of.  Expect more from me for the remainder of the game. 

3 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Before I step into this, Jazz defense looks TP-like. I'd rule him out for now.

I'm not going to analyze Dr.S' post in depth, but rather look at the similarities exhibited all through the game.

The three people who made lists early were:

Dr.S

Kakanucks

Dr.S correlates with Kakanucks on this list better than 112. They were both inactive players who posted lists early and had very few contributions aside from that.

Fwybwed

Mau5

TL

Are three players both their lists share in common. TL and Mau5 are still alive and one of them(or both) have to be mafia.

However, the relation between Kakanucks and Dr.S is uncanny. He's warranted suspicion all game long, but he's yet to be lynched. Posted one list, a few decently long posts but nothing aside from that much like Kaka.

At this point, based off all I've noted the two people that should be in lynch consideration for me are Dr.S and Kaz.

I'll wait till both parties raise their defense before I vote. Hopefully it can get us to figure out if one or both of them are TP, or if one or both of them are mafia.

Pretty sure Dr. S is mafia.  It would make sense for at least 1 mafia to not bus kaka and hide in the other group.

3 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Also, the TBT is a load of baloney. 

Vote BJ

I'm pretty darn sure both are TP due to their posts and behavior, so I'm basing my vote on who gives the TP a better chance to win going forward and AV has shown he can be a more thoughtful presence than BJ.

BJ has been so erratic.  He started off the game pretty strong, but his behavior after the TBT was announced was really off.  I'm really convinced he was being coached earlier but panicked when he got put up for the trial.

56 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

Dr. S is mafia for sure. I give you my mark messier guarantee 

Vote Dr S

TbT bj

Don't like this post.  For one thing, Messier is already confirmed scum.  For another, there's no reasoning whatsoever.  Bandwagoning for the sake of getting in there.

Hello! Finally caught up. 

Same reasons as Heffy. As I was reading the thread, I thought to myself how was I going to explain myself to the mafia game. Today was really my day to catch up and contribute. But just random things kept happening. 

I'm here now, and barring other random things don't come up I should be here all night. Yay Fridays, lol. 

2 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

I'm not sure... she's probably in mine, tbh.

Nah, we just got Booster Juice and then went out for a walk and talked.

This is so mafia it hurts...

You need to die ASAP...

TBT vote Jazz

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

TBT BJ

Vote Dr S

I pray on anything that is holy that Dr.S flips mafia, or else we're both going to look like scum to the power of 80 for coming in a few hours before the deadline and voting. 

The TBT, while not my preference of TBT candidates is pretty easy. TBT vote BJ. However, the Dr.S vote is something I'm leaning on and will definitely be the contentious vote. But I'm really feeling it too. 

Although, even if he comes up mafia, we're still going to look bad anyway. Could be us "trying to look good" in the case of Dr.S's death. RIP.

Gonna hold off on voting right now, but heavily leaning on a Dr.S vote. And I do have some comments/replies I want to make from earlier as well, but going to eat first. 

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

So, in other words, if Dr. S doesn't get lynched, he'll get MK'd tonight.

I'm keeping on Kaz.  I'll switch to Heffy in case of a tie.

Yup but by not lynching me we have the chance to actually kill a mafia instead of lynching me and then losing someone else to a MK

Archived