The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

it's time to make white noise great again

Twilight Sparkle

11 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

2jaf5sp.jpg

we've already seen an increase of activity in 2016, and that is all because of me, a pony with enough charisma to keep this wasteland thriving with activity-- the single oasis in an endless desert.

now relax, morty, it's been many years since this place was active and people actually wanted to post here. what you see now is a barren wasteland of a once thriving community. just look around-- all we have here now are songs people listen to, people confessing to the lard, and some game some people made, and to the left, an out of business 7-11

some people say that white noise has become stale, boring and uninteresting. i do believe this can be salvaged, by everyone embracing everypony. it's time that we tear down this wall that separates us from the rest of the forum, and the cliques people formed! and welcome everypony as they were our brothers and sisters. what made white noise boring are the same 7-10 ponies who have nothing else to offer outside of the section. it's time to welcome those who can help make this forum great again!

I like the music being posted.  Because of the music here, I found interesting stuff like this "Blurry Face" guy.:)

7 hours ago, Gyllenhaal said:

Heil Twilight Sparkle!

2cqgxvp.jpg

7 hours ago, riffraff said:

More drugs?

the best debates in life are when you're drunk :3

7 hours ago, Qwags said:

I'm here to support TS as the next president of White Noise.

:3

6 hours ago, Toews said:

@Twilight Sparkle

Yes but when Canucks talk sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re are doing their trolling here. They’re bringing their trolling here. They’re trolls. And some, I assume, are good people.

it's been said throughout the world, that people are leaving our borders. people are fleeing this section because people now are uninteresting and are all possible sociopaths, so they all dwell in this cave and attack people who come to our haven and i say no more! because all we have now are those sociopaths in that cave and illegal tumbleweeds. reports countlessly state that there are more tumbleweeds now than there ever was before, and the crimes committed by these illegal tumbleweeds must be stopped now. illegal tumbleweeds will stop, they're dangerous

6 hours ago, BananaMash said:

I want to kick their butts and take their post counts. All of them.

self defense is a big issue, and i'm all for the second amendment. i firmly believe that people have the right to bear arms lobster claws. however, while we're on the topic of posts. i don't like what they do to my posts and i don't like how they spend my posts

6 hours ago, Qwags said:

I propose we rename White Noise into Blue Noise, to fit with the Canucks theme.

it shall be called tolerable noise, because a respectable noise level benefits everybody

5 hours ago, Shift-4 said:

Sorry TS, I don't do the pony thing.

But I have been known to make an ass of myself...........hoping this still gets me in the door.   ::D 

hey, i respek. everyone is free to do whatever they want. the voice of free speech will remain as the core back bone of our community :3

4 hours ago, McIlhargey the Lesser said:

Just re-open the 7-11.

i plan to! this is the white noise we deserve. we deserve the right to buy pizza at 2:30 in the morning, drunk as **** and pissing ourselves

2 hours ago, ajhockey said:

I personally think the battle would come down to Mash vs. TS. I feel like Mash was the former king of WN and TS has aggressively pushed for dominance. The ensuing battle will surely be an engaging one. 

no matter the outcome, white noise would be in good hands. we deserve a great forum again and everyone must dig deep, hold the person next to you's(XD) hand and say welcome!

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

I like the music being posted.  Because of the music here, I found interesting stuff like this "Blurry Face" guy.:)

just out for a rip, are ya bud?

28 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

2cqgxvp.jpg

the best debates in life are when you're drunk :3

:3

it's been said throughout the world, that people are leaving our borders. people are fleeing this section because people now are uninteresting and are all possible sociopaths, so they all dwell in this cave and attack people who come to our haven and i say no more! because all we have now are those sociopaths in that cave and illegal tumbleweeds. reports countlessly state that there are more tumbleweeds now than there ever was before, and the crimes committed by these illegal tumbleweeds must be stopped now. illegal tumbleweeds will stop, they're dangerous

self defense is a big issue, and i'm all for the second amendment. i firmly believe that people have the right to bear arms lobster claws. however, while we're on the topic of posts. i don't like what they do to my posts and i don't like how they spend my posts

it shall be called tolerable noise, because a respectable noise level benefits everybody

hey, i respek. everyone is free to do whatever they want. the voice of free speech will remain as the core back bone of our community :3

i plan to! this is the white noise we deserve. we deserve the right to buy pizza at 2:30 in the morning, drunk as **** and pissing ourselves

no matter the outcome, white noise would be in good hands. we deserve a great forum again and everyone must dig deep, hold the person next to you's(XD) hand and say welcome!

just out for a rip, are ya bud?

Yup.  My wife and I have Big Wheels left over from the kids days and still rip around on them.  Okay, to be honest we have old people scooters, with the little red flags, but we still get going pretty fast - 6 kph.   :)

Just now, Alflives said:

Yup.  My wife and I have Big Wheels left over from the kids days and still rip around on them.  Okay, to be honest we have old people scooters, with the little red flags, but we still get going pretty fast - 6 kph.   :)

i would be scared at something coming at me at 6kph... like... spiders

8740134.gif

10 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

i would be scared at something coming at me at 6kph... like... spiders

8740134.gif

There are spiders quicker than that actually.  Plus they hop quite a distance.  This guy travels up to 20 kph.  Plus he can hop almost a metre!  Most humans can't run faster than about 14 kph, so this little fellow could catch one of us easily.  Then he could hop straight up, and bite us right in the nose.  He's pretty big too, kind of like that creature from the movie Alien, that when hatched seeks out a human face to latch on to.  That beastie, was based on those guy:

image.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Why would you do that to me .__. So mean

You're a unicorn, right?  That means you are kind of a horse/rhino combination.  Anyway, only humans need to fear the giant spider.  Your hide is too thick for him to get you.  It's like my fur - a natural suit of armor.  

36 minutes ago, Alflives said:

There are spiders quicker than that actually.  Plus they hop quite a distance.  This guy travels up to 20 kph.  Plus he can hop almost a metre!  Most humans can't run faster than about 14 kph, so this little fellow could catch one of us easily.  Then he could hop straight up, and bite us right in the nose.  He's pretty big too, kind of like that creature from the movie Alien, that when hatched seeks out a human face to latch on to.  That beastie, was based on those guy:

image.jpeg

14 kph? That's laughably slow.

I laugh at the slowness, laugh, laff, lahf.

Archived