The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

it's time to make white noise great again

Twilight Sparkle

7 hours ago, J.R. said:

I miss Gumball :(

Av too :(

well av got sick of this place. i can't say that i blame him, but white noise is already looking to shape up to be a respectable place to post in :3 maybe, just maybe, avsie will come home

gumball randomly disappeared. i assume for the same reason as av :|

i also miss @Magikal. he was a fun guy :3

On 15/05/2016 at 4:28 PM, Alflives said:

There are spiders quicker than that actually.  Plus they hop quite a distance.  This guy travels up to 20 kph.  Plus he can hop almost a metre!  Most humans can't run faster than about 14 kph, so this little fellow could catch one of us easily.  Then he could hop straight up, and bite us right in the nose.  He's pretty big too, kind of like that creature from the movie Alien, that when hatched seeks out a human face to latch on to.  That beastie, was based on those guy:

image.jpeg

@Spoderman

2 hours ago, J.R. said:

Is it great again yet?

it is when you have quality leadership, such as yours truly, in the trailer park of cdc :3 i'll tell you something, a good leader leads by example. i like to live by the three p's: perseverance, personality, and presence. i am all three of those things. am i perfect? probably not, but pretty close, but who on this forum, or even in the whole world, doesn't have problems? who doesn't have a drink too many times once in a while and maybe even winds up passed out in their own driveway, pissing themselves? who doesn't drink too much sometimes or who doesn't have a puff from time to time? and who doesn't have problems with the people they love? this is our home and this is our community. I am twilight sparkle and I am your trailer park supervisor

the only thing we have to fear, is fear itself, and spiders~

7 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

it is when you have quality leadership, such as yours truly, in the trailer park of cdc :3 i'll tell you something, a good leader leads by example. i like to live by the three p's: perseverance, personality, and presence. i am all three of those things. am i perfect? probably not, but pretty close, but who on this forum, or even in the whole world, doesn't have problems? who doesn't have a drink too many times once in a while and maybe even winds up passed out in their own driveway, pissing themselves? who doesn't drink too much sometimes or who doesn't have a puff from time to time? and who doesn't have problems with the people they love? this is our home and this is our community. I am twilight sparkle and I am your trailer park supervisor

the only thing we have to fear, is fear itself, and spiders~

Got my vote:lol:

• 1 month later...
On Monday, May 16, 2016 at 6:06 PM, Twilight Sparkle said:

well av got sick of this place. i can't say that i blame him, but white noise is already looking to shape up to be a respectable place to post in :3 maybe, just maybe, avsie will come home

gumball randomly disappeared. i assume for the same reason as av :|

i also miss @Magikal. he was a fun guy :3

Aww did you miss me hahaha. I'm never here much in the off season and this past year was super busy with work. I still come lurking now and then.

Archived