The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

That comparison isn't too farfetched. I think his teammate Max domi compared bo to toews too

I've never heard anyone compare Domi to Toews. In fact, if you go to the Knights' forum at HFBoards, the fan comments indicate they think he's a dirty player. He's also described as being a "selfish" player. Neither of those descriptions fit the Toews comparison. Overall, most fans rave about Horvat, but don't have much good to say about Domi.

I've never heard anyone compare Domi to Toews. In fact, if you go to the Knights' forum at HFBoards, the fan comments indicate they think he's a dirty player. He's also described as being a "selfish" player. Neither of those descriptions fit the Toews comparison. Overall, most fans rave about Horvat, but don't have much good to say about Domi.

You misread it. It took me a few reads to actually understand what he was saying too :lol:

Domi has compared Horvat to Toews in the past. I don't think anyone would compare Domi to Toews haha

Not gonna lie but

Horvat reminds me of Super Mario more than anyone

LOL troll.

Unless you're talking about the actual character in Nintendo...

Domi is exactly what you'd expect the son of Tie Domi to be.

Read the post your replying to again. The poster never compared Domi to Toews he said Domi compared Horvat to Toews.

• Upvote 1