The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Flavourless (Sign-Ups: Closed - Still taking subs)

Aladeen

2 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

Yikes Milk an Honey is scummy I could quote more as almost all of his game related posts seem scummy. he's also playing pretty similar to last game

Vote Milk and Honey

His account isn't banned so its solely up to individual hosts to allow him to play or not ( any games I host he will not be welcome in). Started in the DPS a few games back when out of the blue he started saying I beat my wife, he was warned by multiple people that he was crossing the line eventually I reported his posts and they where removed. In the GOT game he popped up under a new name Kassian87 and proceeded to continue where he left off and was being extremely disruptive to the game.

I agree

fair enough just bassi post is where I have a problem. I say the same thing and i don't think it was you but maybe BW that said I was being defensive for basically saying the same thing.

33 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

More so zfetch than me imo. He jumped on the wagon after me. I want to lynch someone tonight just wanted to place a vote, since tonight I might be away. 

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

Captain potato should now be my nickname!

N0 investigation Zfetch

Ummm...

UNVOTE, VOTE MILK

15 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

He could of said something about me but he doesn't. He just pops a comment and leaves. Pretty easy to see who is tp and who could be scum at this point. There is a reason why I am acting the way I am. I would send a pm but not allowed in this game. So I guess I should post this so you guys don't kill a tp.

You soft claiming or is it because your mafia? Either way, it can't be because your regular TP because you have drawn the suspicion of almost every single person here.

4 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

What do you think of Falcon?

3posts

1 was voting you cause wagonomics or something.

other one was saying someone was sitting on a bunch of lies

3rd is the worst one with putting his scum list without any reasoning. HM had me which is just awful when I am the most scum like player here. I am so scum that even mafia don't act as scum as me.

19 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

You soft claiming or is it because your mafia? Either way, it can't be because your regular TP because you have drawn the suspicion of almost every single person here.

solf claiming because that makes not mafia.

i am regular tp!

10 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

This is awfully long for a rapid fire answer. I'm looking for 1-2 sentences tops. 

sorry was making myself supper. I thought you would ask me 5-7 more questions.

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

OK so Milk is probably scum. Wouldn't be surprised if his teammate is falcon.

Yes, yes we are. without an shadow of a doubt lets vote falcon!

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

3posts

1 was voting you cause wagonomics or something.

other one was saying someone was sitting on a bunch of lies

3rd is the worst one with putting his scum list without any reasoning. HM had me which is just awful when I am the most scum like player here. I am so scum that even mafia don't act as scum as me.

OK but what are your overall thoughts on him?

Also, why say this?

go tp go. who is the best? TP! Yayyyyyyyyyy TP!

Just now, milk and honey said:

Scum bag that should be voted out before me!

Gotta act tp somehow  :picard:

Actual Tps don't feel the need to "act" TP. Usually scum do though.

At this point you've pretty much outed yourself as non-sheriff so I'll ask you this: Why did you totally flip-flop on Zfetch?

What are your current thoughts on him?

Archived